Grow journal/last TOPIC ever

Are they in flower or vegg… ?
:v::sunglasses:

Just flipped 3 maybe 4 days ago!!!

1 Like

It’s 2 different plants,2 different strains, one bucket is sterile the other with bennies, both the same age, CANNA Substra Flora, water temps range from 68-72-73ish, one lambsbreath sour diesel and the other is deathstomper!!

2 Likes

Damnit, I’m seriously worried @BobbyDigital about my plants, they’ve all been in flower for less than a week, and so far I’ve had 3-4 light issues, the first were the ones when the lights came on for about a half hour during lights out, and that whole ordeal, AND NOW I just lost power for about a half hour cuz they’re working on lines 3 blocks away, I’m worried it’s gonna cause too much stress and make me some herms instead of nice buds, is this something I should worry about, being that it’s the first week of 12/12 from 18/6? Is there anything I should do to correct a light issue, I can’t control them working on lines, and I don’t have a generator, so don’t know what to do, I know it’s more of an issue for them to get light during they’re dark cycle then to lose light during a light cycle but I think either way it’s stressful, though I do have some pretty strong genetics I’m still not sure if I should worry, @Covertgrower @CMichGrower @Jaydawg6528 @Nicky @Hellraiser @peachfuzz @patchman @HappyHydroGrower @DebbieM you guys can chime in too it’d be much appreciated to hear ALL of you tell me I have nothing to worry about!! :grimacing::grimacing::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah, was afraid of that. Can’t help you there. I know nothing of the bennies. Sorry!

I got nothing! Sorry brother! Guess I’d just have to play it out and see! May be surprised. :v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

At this point the brown roots are not my concern anymore I need to know these light issues ain’t gonna ruin my crop

1 Like

Where you run into issues is when lights are coming on during the dark period. Interrupted dark periods are what screw with the plants not interrupted light periods.

4 Likes

What he said… :point_up:
Lights on during dark periods , no good…
Lights off during Lights on , no problem…
Just make sure your timer’s are still on the right time… :+1::wink:

4 Likes

Yep, no problem.

3 Likes

@BobbyDigital @Covertgrower @CMichGrower @Nicky @peachfuzz @DebbieM @Jaydawg6528 @HappyHydroGrower hey I’ve been able to tell the sex of all my plants except this one, so far I have all females from the rainbow chip seeds I had, but this one is tough could anyone help? I even have a couple showing flowers out the tops already hairs Poppin out!! Sorry the camera in my new phone sucks BAD!!!

4 Likes

This part seems a little suspicious… :thinking:

Keep an eye out…

5 Likes

Yeah here’s a little better of a shot!!! But some looks like it’s new growth :thinking:16203130909441921427746481071197|375x500

2 Likes

I’m not seeing any signs of sex yet.

1 Like

I agree. Not showing yet.

1 Like

@peachfuzz @CMichGrower I’m wondering if these would work for my DWC buckets to keep them cooler, it would it maybe keep them too cool?

1 Like

@DebbieM @HappyHydroGrower @Nicky @peachfuzz @CMichGrower @Covertgrower @patchman hey y’all it’s been a little while since imposter any pics, been very busy and still trying to learn my new phone, but here’s my hydro tent looking good, changed the res for the auto pots yesterday and added some Canna boost as my girls are going into their 3rd week of flower, and looking super sexy, BUT in the other hand my ladies in POTS, don’t look so sexy, not sure what I’m doing wrong, but I need to get these ones looking amazing too, I just don’t know what I’m doing wrong I’ve flushed and added advanced nutrients REVIVE to my feed and still don’t notice them getting any better

4 Likes

3 Likes

Sorry brother, I’m not seeing the issues that your claiming. :thinking: Is it the second picture? If so, I want troubled plants like that! :+1:

Is it the two that are a little on the light green side?

They all look good to me! :+1: :v: :sunglasses:

I don’t know bro, but looking at them like live in the flesh/leaf​:joy::rofl:, it just seems those ones ain’t as healthy as the hydro ones, it’s prolly me, just looking at and inspecting them numerous times a day, or it could just plainly be that that’s a difference in hydro to an actual medium, but I had some issues a couple weeks ago, and I think maybe they’re JUST starting to get better, cuz they do actually look better than just 2 days ago, I wasn’t sure about adding Cal mag to my base nutrients at first but started too AND added some revive which is some really expensive and great stuff, but I’m noticing it working I think, and yes the light green is one of the issues, but I wonder if that’s just the strain it’s a mystery strain so can’t even look it up, but the GG#4 she keeps keeping her new growth really tight and it’s coming out a little funky in spots, and I’m using PH perfect connisoir for coco, so it can’t be a pH problem I wouldn’t imagine, so I just don’t know but she is getting better!!

2 Likes