Grow cabinet build and grow part 2

That is certainly a possibility . Moving these branches around in the scrog I may have done some damage. I don’t exactly have the lightest touch :roll_eyes:

Nor do I. This is what made me suggest that. I just put a plant under the screen today, and I’ve already knocked stuff off…bull in a china shop

2 Likes

:alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:

1 Like

I don’t know what it is, but I do know what is not and that is unhealthy, I think you’ll be ok :ok_hand:
@Watt-Sun

1 Like

Got me, but I agree with the others. Keep on keepin on.

1 Like

I do believe it’s a :ribbon: girl :ribbon:

@raustin @anon95385719

4 Likes

Yep, that’s a girl!

1 Like

2 Likes

Congratulations! Lol

1 Like

awesome @Watt-Sun

1 Like

When do I stop tucking the branches under my scrog screen? I’m on day 11 of 12/12 and the pistols just started showing. I have 3 ft of height between my canopy and the glass on my light.
@BIGE @raustin @Nug-bug @Budbrother @anon95385719

Stop tucking either when your screen is full or you have buds. When the stretch is over there won’t b a need to tuck

1 Like

How long (roughly ) after pistols appear do buds appear?

2-3 weeks give or take. They will b there but under the pistils. Noticeable after a few weeks

1 Like

My new growth seems vary light green compared to how it’s has been coming in . My last feeding was the first time I used the bloom A&B. Do you think it was to early for this? It looks like she’s missing the N.
@raustin @BIGE @anon95385719 @Myfriendis410 @Nug-bug

3 Likes

Are you trying to get her to flower now? What’s her light schedule?

I’m on a 12/12 it’s day 13. I assumed it was time to switch to the bloom nutes

Yes, you’re right, it’s time. Don’t worry, she’s just transitioning to flower.

2 Likes

So she’s getting her big girl light today, 600 watt hps cooled hood. Is there a reccomended transition height for the adjustment period ?
@raustin @dbrn32

2 Likes

Start high. There’s s chart for 600 somewhere on here.

3 Likes