GrnyGrows Grow Journal

2 Likes

Or How To Calibrate Photone Using another Phone or Tablet - YouTube

2 Likes

And if you are having any issues what so ever contact them. They will get back to and walk you thru it. mail@growlightmeter.com

Wicked thank you bro!

1 Like

No doubt! Anytime! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Always calibrate it with the highest hanging height specs. They explained that it will give you more accuracy. I had it set for 12" but 24" is best according the rep i spoke with.

1 Like

Yes, if I remember correctly.

I did not know this. I don’t remember how I did it. Maybe I should calibrate again. No harm in being sure.

2 Likes

They are separate colas coming off the stem – I though foxtailing meant growth out of the cola. Chopping now OG. Yikes.

You know way more than I. I need to learn more about foxtailing. I thought I understood. Cutting her down now.

There is a good reference regarding fox tailing on grow weed easy dot com, and one her on ILGM:

I’m checking it out. But G2 #11 is in the dryer. She’s a hefty gal. Does foxtailing ruin the weed?

No. But it dose make it harder to trim. :wink:

No doubt about it. I live I learn. Here she is. 13 oz on the hoof. Hoping for 2.5 to 3 from her. Post mortem I’m calling her the “Hairy Woman” like at the carnival.

Since the guide states stress as a major factor I’m feeling bad. :thinking:

Well, hell. You live and learn “The sugar leaves of foxtail weed buds are long and stretched, giving them a bushier look, which is where the condition gets its name.”

The Tell Tale Sign on my plant. More, well hell. “When exposed to an excessive amount of heat, the buds of your cannabis plants will also foxtail. However, this type of foxtailing is distinct since it continuously causes your buds to produce pistils.”

4 Likes

You should easily get that I would think.

2 Likes

Glad I’m studying the whole DLI thing. They surely got way too much light according to DLI and the PAR schedule I was following.

The good news – she’s a fatty.

1 Like

Did you run 20/4 all the way through? If so that may be your issue. I see many folks running autos at 12/12 and 18/6.

2 Likes

I’ve run 24/0. So, I’m definitely going to switch to at least 20/4, especially with the heat here. I’ll shut down from like 2-6 p.m. when none of us can breathe. Will it hurt my mature plants to make the change now?

1 Like

No. It shouldn’t hurt them at all.

1 Like

Well, my dear sweet friends, it looks like I won’t be here much in the future. I just cut down my entire 2nd grow and may have to destroy my moonies – despite them doing great.

We have grave concerns about our “safety” here, in this state. So, we’re shutting down my happy place until we can pow wow on what to do next.

Looking for some land to rent where I can put my 1971 Silver Eagle Bus, which I can live in easily, where it’s OK to grow.

Damn it. I’m so freakin’ bummed.

To all who have helped me – you made one of my dreams come true.
To all who have befriended me – I’ll still drop in to watch your grows.
To the US, and my state – WT hell, legalize this stuff so people who need it medically can have it – without pushers, fears of how what we need might be laced, and to help decrease the damn opioid market. Quite making us outlaws.

4 Likes