GrnyGrows Grow Journal

Could VA be an option?

1 Like

Ohh noooooo I’m really sorry you’re going through that and having to do that! Is there no way around it?

@GrnyGrows can you share what’s got you ready to dip out? Maybe it can help others in similar situations be proactively aware beforehand.

1 Like

So sorry to hear that your gonna have to uproot yourself. For what I may ask, gowing something that is so beneficial to us. This plant has untold benefit’s hat has not been discovered. sorry that your leaving l :bat: :face_exhaling:

So sorry to hear that. All your hard work, gardens, boardwalks. Such a shame.

No. Have to do this for now. I have some options. So, here’s my next question, how can I speed up my current dry without really damaging my girls. They’re hanging.

No, no, its fine. I’m growing like a wild woman and will continue to both indoors run out. I grow vegetables to feed my family and my dog to eat all raw food. So it’s so having a full time grown for my bedroom for my veggies and my herbs and everything will be great.

We are nit going to Leave here no matter what period the wave loves us place. We’re gonna kick back and enjoy the summer and talk through all of our options. We’ve got a fabulous RV we can live in, in say OK, NM, who knows.

Failure of politicians to get things done.

Oh, the state, not veterans admin. Oh my God I’m laughing so hard I think I might pass out. Yes the state of Virginia is a Virginia is a major focus so far should I now.

1 Like

@GrnyGrows ok as long as it’s not the White Widow making rash decisions for you lol….paranoia will destroya lol!!

If Virginia (legal here) becomes an option, I likely have room to park your bus while you find something… Just saying…

As for speeding up the dry, if you do you will make it a harsher smoke, but do your finish trim now, and get the buds off the stems, and it will dry very quickly.

2 Likes

I’ve been running mine 24 for the first couple of weeks then i split the difference and run 19/5. I go lights out at 2pm when my garage starts to heat up.

1 Like

It’s not. It’s the laws and neighbors. Even though I’m in the country I do have some nosey neighbors and they worry me. My White Widow helped me as I cried last night. I’ll be back, I just don’t know how yet. And, I’m going to be here too – cause I’d miss you all too much.

penalties

3 Likes

I had no idea you were in VA. I think it’s our main focus. And, you are so very kind to make an offer. :heart: I’m going to take a few weeks to settle down, clean up and talk with my honey to make some decisions.

My Green Room (grow room) is being cleaned and it will have microgreens growing in a few days. Not sure what else for now – some veggies – I don’t know.

Guess I’m also going to sit and cut away. I’m going to hang the Wedryer in the drying tent and use it.

2 Likes

Wow… Those are crazy.

There might be an issue… I looked at pics of a 1971 Silver Eagle bus, and I’m not sure it would make the turn in my driveway… Would have to make this 100 degree turn:

1 Like

That sux. Feel for you guys.

Holy mackerole – it would be tough. 40 feet of bus and no power steering :rofl: We are thinking we’ll just travel up there – once we get some options lined out and stay at some state park campgrounds. We just don’t know yet. Still reeling.

1 Like

Thanks. God is in control – so he’ll guide me in the right direction N, S, E, W – who knows.

2 Likes