Greandal’s first log

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:v::sunglasses:
:green_heart:

2 Likes

I gotta say, these are going nuts. Three days growth…

7 Likes

Are you making some moonshine brother? Looks like I see a worm behind the pot plant.
:wink::sweat_smile::joy::smile:

4 Likes

I wish. :joy: Just for beer I’m afraid :beer:. I knew you’d notice that. :joy::honeybee:

4 Likes

Hahahaha!
I wouldn’t have the slightest idea what you mean by that.

Nope, no idea at all.
:innocent:

5 Likes

Had me going for a second too brother. @GREANDAL you should try making shine at least once if you have any interest in it. I made it for about 5 years until my nephew crashed his dirt bike into it and crushed my worm and thumper.

3 Likes

My brother has a still. We run off some a few times a year. It kinda goes right along with my view on pot. Why pay someone else to create either when I am capable.
Some don’t like the taste of corn squeezings but I like it. I hate being drunk but I definitely like the taste.

4 Likes

@MoBilly @Jake3 I’m familiar with the art. Once in a great while I will run some for family or a special occasion. I don’t need it around, I’m too fond of it. :joy::honeybee:

3 Likes

you can say that, but i like being drunk lol i would love to sample some home grown!

3 Likes

Two nights in the low 40’s and 8hrs of rain hasn’t fazed them.

5 Likes

Much happier with warmer nights.

That lovely ganja green!

Before the rain several days ago I top dressed some blood and bone meal. This is well used but rebuilt soil and I knew it wasn’t very hot.

7 Likes

Finally go time! :rocket:

Scored two 15# bags of worm scat for nearly nothing, divvied one up between the three a few days ago. Dey jamming mon. :honeybee:

6 Likes

Like preteen daughters when that first stretch happens. Elbows eyes and teeth. :joy::honeybee:

These are all three of a Jamaican berry super auto. I think it’s almost straight sativa except for some of the renowned stitch 2.0 rudie genes. The one on the left is I believe the desired phenotype the one in the center looks pretty close to ruderalis I have seen and the one on the right I think it is more of a mix. :honeybee:

8 Likes

lol g1 :smile:

plants look real healthy, great job bud

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:
:honeybee:

Very nice sir …:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thank you @Arrow :blush: :honeybee:

1 Like

From pre teens to young ladies…

I can see I am going to need a screen as these are on track to be 2.5M+ tall in another month. My tomatoes won’t hide them then :joy:

8 Likes

Love the pics @GREANDAL they are looking right on track!
Those green tomatoes are begging to be breaded and fried, placed on a plate next to a venison steak and some taters. :slight_smile:
Dang, I’m getting hungry now. :v Lunch time!

3 Likes

Thanks @MoBilly! I’m lucky to have tomatoes already the way the weather has been. The big bushes are 1m tall and it’s only June 21! The venison has me drooling :drooling_face:. I have some backstraps in the freezer…

Seriously it has been more like the PNW than I care for lately. I love rain and the farmers need it but can we spread it out over the summer? :joy:

2 Likes