Greandal’s first log

Oh wait never mind. Lol it’s my joinday.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Greandal!

2 Likes

Yeah baby…

6 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better.

2 Likes

that kind of looks like foxtailing to me bud. let me hollar at someone to get their opinion @Arrow @BobbyDigital

2 Likes

Damn missed your canna day…congrats :tada::tada:
Those are foxing unfortunately…:v:

4 Likes

Thanks folks, I’ve been aware of that for quite a while now. Nothing to be upset about. :honeybee:

5 Likes

Wowsa a month! I’ve been lurking but so busy doing other things. But I have some ladies to keep me company in the garden… Jamaica berry whatzit superautos! Got them just before the brexit curtain came down. I’m just geeked out. Promises to be my kinda roll though, rocket fuel Sativa :rocket:

:honeybee:

8 Likes

Very nice! Beautiful plants!

4 Likes

great looking youngun’s good job!

1 Like

Mr. Greandal Greenthumb.

2 Likes

What kind of tomatoes you growing there Gren :thinking:

1 Like

Standard Big Boy and another beefsteak variety from the local grocery. Events prevented me from getting my heirlooms started this year. :joy: these have been in the ground for about two weeks, there was literally no soil left in the pots. Somebody fired up the greenhouse a little early. :honeybee:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Thank you kindly! You’re doing mighty fine yourself Billy! Is it hot there yet? :honeybee:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: Getting my hobbit on. :joy: :honeybee:

2 Likes

I think we have had maybe a handful of days that made it into the 80s.
It’s just been one of the wettest years in a long time. If it don’t settle down and dry up for a bit, haying is going to be tricky.

2 Likes

Opposite problem here. Unseasonably warm and apparently officially drought numbers. It’s early yet though. :honeybee:

2 Likes

So they’re happy with their situation and taking off already!

7 Likes