Greandal’s first log

My first attempt at a rational grow log. Things will become detailed as soon as the first tent is free but I have decided on beans…

Alles Ilgm natürlich
Fire OG
Jack Herer
California Dream
Sunset Sherbet

Chosen with scrogging in mind, this will be a challenge no doubt!

14 Likes

@Hellraiser @Dman1969 @appleyardjr267 @Oldguy @Coen3440 @Covertgrower

I can’t hope to remember everyone but please pile on. lol

5 Likes

One just for you @merlin44

2 Likes

I was thinking about a few of those strains, so I’ll be watching.

1 Like

I’ve seen them all successfully done here with training styles which helped direct me and I’ve had the seeds for a while. I love Herer when it’s right and I saw @T-ROY ‘s and had to do it. Saw @Hellraiser ‘s Cali dream, same deal.

4 Likes

And Fire? Again, saw one here that was almost obscene. lol

3 Likes

Here and following along. Wouldn’t miss it.
:v::pray:

2 Likes

Thank you sir! Kinda like going onstage for the first time. Great Expectations…lol

5 Likes

I think you got this. :joy::+1:

2 Likes

@GREANDAL
Thank ya, I’ll definitely tag along. I’ve got roughly a month left to go on my 3 jack herers, smellin wonderful up in here :+1:

3 Likes

I’m interested in what terpenes your Fire OG has. I loved mine.

3 Likes

I got Monkeys :monkey: undies Brother! But I’m stoked and set to watching!! :sunglasses: Thanks for the tag! Keep on keeping on!! :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Well damn! That’s a fire selection. I’ll jump on this train if there’s room!

1 Like

Think the Youngster will follow along on this one also… hopefully I’ll see something that will help me pick my next strains. I’m a newbie but I’m addicted :laughing:

2 Likes

It begins…

10 Likes

Set to watching for sure :+1:

2 Likes

In other news…

Ilgm GG’s (2) basically abandoned on an idyllic island. With the new led unit in the other tent the second hps was freed up and moved in here. So now these have two 1000w hps throttled down to 50%. They have responded well as one would expect. The definition of vigor.

11 Likes

I now realize I want (need? lol) another tent and led unit. I just have to try some real Sativa madness. I ought to be able to finish some equatorial queens…

You know what they say about expenditures rising to meet your budget. :joy:

5 Likes

Would love to try the hps s but I’m scared of thr heat…

4 Likes

Those girls look awesome :sunglasses: :+1::+1::sunglasses::call_me_hand:

1 Like