Grand Daddy Purp(GDP), Critical Thunder(CT), Blue Dream(BD)Auto 12-22-3017

My previous grows in order from 1st to current

Well I went ahead and setup my another tent today and germinating three auto seeds. GDP, CT, BD all autos these babies are or should be ready for harvest the same time that my OG Kush photos should be harvesting. Here goes to another successful auto run check out my pics and I hope you join along for the ride.

I will have 2 - 600w and 1 - 300w meizhi leds reflector series feed light and energy to these young ladies

And lastly my three gems taking a lovely water bath and they have been in there since 1230pm should be ready for placing in there forever home later tonight

Well that’s it for now hope you enjoy :blush:

@Nug-bug @North_East_Newbie @peachfuzz @M4ur @GetbackJoJo @FreakyDeekie @Myfriendis410 @Zombo @MattyBear

15 Likes

@Terra-cotta @cyberblast @SmoknGranny @noobius @Fever @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @BIGE @Hogmaster @Sirsmokes

1 Like

@1BigFella @Dr.DankThumb420 @Growit @dbrn32 @SilentHippie @GreenThunder @Seeddog @Dragon269 @AmnesiaHaze @neckNflu

4 Likes

ohh boy, let the fun begin!!!

2 Likes

Looks cool! Did you consider running just a single light until they grow a little? The way lights and pots are configured, half of each light is on bare floor.

2 Likes

I’m following along :+1:

1 Like

Go go go!
Waching!

1 Like

Right now I’m only going to use just the 300w that’s in the middle as that should be enough to get them all through the germination and first couple of weeks of growth. When they start to get bigger I’ll add the other lights. The light that’s on is only the 300w not the bigger 600’s

5 Likes

Bige happy birthday my friend

1 Like

@Onlythebest79 thanks for including me in the tags! I will be learning a lot from you! I wish you the best harvest, and happy growing my friend! :call_me_hand:Hang tight right!

1 Like

No biggie as I try to tag all who comment on my babies and who want to tag along.

1 Like

Very good! I couldn’t tell from pic, but it looked like the others may had been on.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag. I’m ready for more learning :heart:

1 Like

Right on @Onlythebest79 looking forward to following
Nice growing rig

1 Like

That’s exactly what I do. When they get to spreading out I bring on a second one. They go to the flowering space afterwards.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag… I’ll definitely be following… :sunglasses:

1 Like

I will definitely be following your grow . My 10 auto amnesia haze came in the mail today # 233511 . New led light also ordered today for tent #2 . I plan to start germination of 5 seeds in a few days . Good luck on your grow .

1 Like

Thanks for the luck and what size tent you have growing five plants in? Also tag me in your thread

4 plants in a 2x4x5 scrog

4 small clones were moved out to a 4 bulb 4’ fluorescent light temporarily until new light arrives . Do you think I can fit 5 autos in a 2x4 tent ?

2 Likes

I’ll be interested to see the form of your Blue Dream plant. I’m growing one right now (photo though) and it’s about the most delicate little plant I have ever see,. It really has small fans but there are a lot of them and it looks very healthy. I wonder if this is just a strain characteristic.

2 Likes