Grand Daddy Purp(GDP), Critical Thunder(CT), Blue Dream(BD)Auto 12-22-3017

The most I put in one tent was 4 and once my other tent freed up I moved two from the tent to make it even 2 in each tent. All in all it can be done but it’s going to get crowded in there

Thanks , maybe I will reconsider and try 3 autos . :herb::herb::herb:

1 Like

Newer photo . there are only 12 screen openings left to fill

7 Likes

Wow, that was great post, putting all together nicely, you have good set up… Happy Holidays @Onlythebest79

2 Likes

I would say go with 3 that way you can spread them out and give them room to grow and air to move around in your tent

1 Like

Happy days are ahead

1 Like

Well all three have dropped to the bottom of there glass. Now I will be transporting them to their forever home at 1015pm on 12-22-17.

I wanna see which ones going to be the first to show their face.

9 Likes

4 plants in 2x4 scrog

@1BigFella that describes my blue dream exactly.

I’m following. Happy Days ahead.

Merry Christmas to all

Sorry for the adlibs but this is funny

5 Likes

I’ll go 3-1 on the blue dream being the early riser. Lol

1 Like

Well @Powaforce I think you might be wrong as the winner to poke her head out is grand daddy purp and a close second behind is critical thunder. Blue dream has cracked but hasn’t risen to the occasion yet. Here are pics of the first 2 above or coming above ground

GDP

CT

BD

It might not be the first out but in the end the last and smallest one always seem to surprise me everytime

2 Likes

@Powaforce

Hey your pick went ahead and graced us with her presence

All three ladies

6 Likes

The ladies said Merry Christmas to all

Blue dream

Grand Daddy Purp

Critical Thunder

4 Likes

Well these girls are showing out and making me real proud. Check them out as they are all out the gate running.

GDP

CT

BD

Placing all bets to which one will finish 1st and have the highest harvest weight?

I hope you enjoy

3 Likes

And now them are :rocket:!
I bet the smallest one will do a nice job! Nature never stops to impress me :joy:

1 Like

critical thunder by at least a zipper!!!

1 Like

I’m liking the GDP by at least a half an O

1 Like

what do you care to wager sir?