Gorilla Glue & White Widow 2nd grow

Hey everyone I’ll be starting my second grow hoping to do better than the first obviously . This should be fun . I’ll be growing two gorilla glues and one white widow . Planted them into soil on Monday , it is now Thursday and all three have popped from the soil :smiley: @Druiddescent @AfgVet

• What strain, WW auto & GG auto from ILGM
  • Method: Soil FFOF
  • Vessels: 3 gallon fabric pots
  • PH of Water, - 6.5
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor 32x32x63
  • Light system - HLG 260w Rspec
  • Temps; Day-84 night-68
  • Humidity; Day-44, night-55
  • Ventilation system; Yes, 6 “ ac infinity
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier- just a humidifier
  • Co2; No
7 Likes

Not sure on gg auto from there but ilgm gg fem photo was the best ive grown so far. Hope the autos are just as good for u.

3 Likes

Yeah I hope they come out good too , maybe one day I’ll do some feminized seeds

1 Like

Just add water basically

1 Like

Good luck with this one!!

2 Likes

Set to watching, i have a GG fem seedling going good luck with the grow. I dropped 4 free auto seeds, got what i paid for: none popped! :nerd_face::worried::grin:

1 Like

Sweeeeet! You know I’m on board!! I just dropped a couple myself but haven’t updated yet. I’m excited to see what you do!

1 Like

Thanks guys I appreciate it this one should be interesting @Druiddescent @Chasworks @AfgVet @Randy_Marsh
I bought some liquid kelp and black molasses going to be trying that along with my fox farm trio nuts
Have a good weekend boys

2 Likes

Hey no problem man , might be dropping 2 Gorillas Soon , might be following along with my own, I’m growing photos , you on autos :blue_car:?

1 Like

Yeah the gorilla glues I have right now are auto flowers @Randy_Marsh

Purchased the UVA HLG Light last night for the flowering stage will be trying the light this grow .

1 Like

Week 2 of veg was thinking about introducing some molasses and liquid kelp to my watering , what do you guys think ? Also the light has been on 24 hrs a day I’ll be doing that for one more week

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan! Those are both organic so you don’t have to worry about burning them and can add at any time. My thoughts are the earlier the better. Especially the kelp.

1 Like

Mmmm that’s good to know yeah I will be introducing them this week in my water feedings let’s see how they react

1 Like

UVA light from HLG came in today can’t wait to try this out in flower .

2 Likes

Mocked up the UVA light , currently my HLG light is at 65 percent on the dimming , 24 “ above the pots

3 Likes

Cool staying tune for the autos

1 Like

This time around I feel like the growth of the plants are going by faster or more at a decent pace , not to sure what I’m doing different . I’m also upping the water as I go , kinda of scared of giving it to much water though . I’m watering every other day now .

1 Like

I feel ya’…me too. We’re all so cognoscente of over watering…so we avoid root rot…that we err on the side of dry.

But they get to a size where they need more water/nutes…like @Hellraiser says, ‘don’t be afraid to water your plants’.

It’s a delicate balance!

3 Likes

This will be week three of veg .
The plants are looking very nice compared to my last grow . Been just giving the plants ph’ed water , also introduced some kelp and molasses in the 2nd week will be continuing that . One of my gorilla glues is taking on a interesting color

4 Likes