Gorilla Glue & White Widow 2nd grow

@IP54 yeah I need to stop being afraid when it comes to watering my plants I feel like that was happening with my last grow causing it to grow slowly , but this time around I’m kinda feeling ballsy and give them more water at a younger age . By the looks of it I feel like it’s working

2 Likes

Another word of advice from @Hellraiser …once you do a feeding of your plants and feel the weight (I weigh mine) with all the water & nutes…you can tell when they need a feeding if you just pick them up. That ‘feeling’ only comes over time…I’m just at that point now…9 plants later…that a quick lift of the pot tells me they’re hungry.

4 Likes

Thanks I appreciate it , I think I’ll start trying the lifting method

2 Likes

Had to added soil to one of the plants . Came home from work and it’s wobbling way to much around by the base of the stem . I hope it does die .

A tip i have, once you harvest check out the root ball. If its not deep in the pot then your watering was pretty much ok. If it is near the top half you were watering to much.

2 Likes

Ok I would definitely check that out
@Chasworks

That’s why we’re taught by the senior members here to water until there is a decent amount of runoff. :metal:

3 Likes

Week 4 of veg plants are still chugging along , been giving them liquid kelp and molasses once a week , other than that it’s just ph’ed water to 6.5 .
Also have the light at full blast now .
When should I start adding nutes and cal mag ?

1 Like

I’d say anytime! I think they can handle it. They look awesome!

1 Like

I think I might add some cal mag in my next watering this week . Probably start training the plants next week also

1 Like

Took a look at the plant today and I notice some pistils coming out , so i went ahead and tied down the main stem hopefully the side branches will get more growth out of them

1 Like

I was also worries about over watering with my plants and honestly ive learned fast the weight of the planter empty vs full.
My plants are 7 days old sitting in a mix of coco loco and fox farm ocean forest and perlite with a little added dry organic mixed in for the starter soil.
As for watering I do a foliage spray made by dyna grow about 2ml per gallon. And only apply the day before actually soaking the medium again.
I re soak my medium about every 3 days with cal-mag water ph’ed to 6.0

7 days now

1 Like

Today I’ll be watering the plants with their first nutes. The plants lower leaves are starting to turn yellow and die away . So I figured I would start introducing some nutes . I’ll be starting off with 1 tsp of big bloom from the fox farm trio pack , along with 3 mil of cal mag .
Happy growing everyone

1 Like

Thats true, there should be no reason to confirm that you did it correctly by checking the bones she is already harvested and you could learn something was my point. :wink:

2 Likes

Week 5 of veg the lower leaves are turning yellow . Wondering if I should starting upping the bottle nutes . Scared to burn the plants tho

2 Likes

I went ahead and gave the plants nutes yesterday .
Each plant got 1/4 dose of the fox farm trio along with 5 mil of cal mag ph’ed at 6.5 . Half a gallon each

2 Likes

Magnificent!

1 Like

@Druiddescent the plant seems like they took it well , the plants are starting to fade yellow alittle so I think I’m going to add more calmag hopefully that helps them but so far I like how this grow is going so far compared to my first one

1 Like

Looks like you’re doing great! Everygrow is an opportunity to learn. You got this!

2 Likes

Your plants look good man I’m on my first grow so I have been experimenting with different stuff.

I have personally been using this Dyna-Grow Foliage-Pro basically since day 5-6 from sprout and I do a spray right before they go to sleep.
I use 2ml per gallon and apply to the both top and bottom of the leaves till drip.

1 Like