Gorilla Glue Auto straight from Portugal

Yea, I really can do something like that!! Thank you for the advice bro! Im going to try to get a loop now so I can look at the trichomes and show you.

2 Likes

i DID and i will do it that way from now on. i loved it

4 Likes

Do you have a pic of your box Trish?

1 Like

first time i did it i had a millions holes in the box with a fan and a door cut in the box. i still didnt like the speed of drying so i put the fan outside the box and it blew thru the holes. slowed it down with more control. i also used locorocks paper bag suggestion. worked great

2 Likes

let me see if i can find it

1 Like

Thanks Trish

5 Likes

Thank you man, appreciate it! I´ll try to get something like that.

3 Likes

@SuarezzzVibes, do you have an Instagram account? There are a lot of giveaways you can enter on there for grow equipment, nutrients seeds etc. a lot of them are international.

1 Like

Yea I have, but I always was that type of guy that doesn’t win anything on giveaways ahahahah

1 Like

It’s worth a shot. I’ve won one but Kaptain, he wins them all!!

1 Like

What’s your name on IG?

1 Like

I’ll tag you on the contest I enter. Maybe you can get lucky

2 Likes

@AfgVet There you have some photos of the trichomes. What do they tell me?

2 Likes

What it tells me is that it is very difficult to get good pictures with those magnifying devices! :laughing: :rofl:

When downloaded, it looks as if your all cloudy with a few amber trichomes. Now you can refer to the guide provided by @AfgVet for your desired effects. Most people end the final two weeks with only water. Research is still out whether that is necessary or beneficial at this point.

Excellent looking bud. Don’t try and rush the drying and curing; that is where the magic happens. I think it is the most difficult part of the whole grow! Once you harvest, decide on wet trim or dry trim, have your jars ready, and wait at least two weeks for a minimal curing period.

Best of luck to you!

2 Likes

The last photo I used another phone’s flash, so I think it tis the most reliable photo. The first photo was under the grow light (yellow light). I think I will start the drying process on 3rd Feb.

Hey add me on ig also id like to try if you don’t mind (Treasurestoy31) plus im fixing to start doing seed give aways im trying to transition my page to cannabis friendly.

Do you have the scope that go over your phone camera if so when yoy get it on there expand the picture circle on your phone to make it take up your screen them take the picture with the lens shield real close to bud.

I would give straight water for a couple of weeks and chop. But still check the tricombs every couple of days to see where they are

2 Likes

Yea I will do that bro!

1 Like