Gorilla Glue Auto straight from Portugal

Yea that one isn’t ready yet, and thats one of my problems, because I have to wait for the little one to be ready so I can chop both and start the dry stage…

1 Like

Thank you bro, actually very proud of what I grown and the mistakes I learned. The next time will be way better for sure.

2 Likes

Do you not have somewhere else you can dry the first one? If you wait until the second one is ready you will be past where she needs to be to chop.

You can dry in a cardboard box, find one that is tall enough, run a small pole through two sides of it at the top of the box to hang the plant from. You can dry in paper bags. Get creative. Just be sure to check a couple of times a day and let some fresh air in.

3 Likes

On the drying stage there shouldn’t be any light right?

1 Like

We each improve with every grow. You’ve brought two plants to the finish line on your first try. That’s a WIN

4 Likes

@pptrsha1, haven’t you dried your plants in a cardboard box? Can you lend some advise here?

2 Likes

Can I wait 1 week till I chop the bigger one? Or will it be to late?

1 Like

@kaptain3d any creative drying techniques? @SuarezzzVibes has limited space and budget for his grow. I’m assuming he needs to dry in the same space he’s growing in which if I remember correctly is a bedroom closet. One plants pretty much ready to chop, the second one isn’t. My creative mind isn’t working this morning :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

It will depend on how the tricombs look. If you can provide a picture of them we can help, if not, you’ll have to be the judge

3 Likes

Keep in mind, they don’t all turn amber over night. It does take some time.

2 Likes

Unused shower/closet…
Paper bag (I’ve seen somebody do this, but can’t remember who…)
If it’s humid enough and he has room for it, in the same tent he grows… but the light cycles are not that great for THC…imo…

Maybe our friend @Oldguy has more ideas… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Yea I was thinking of drying on the grow tent, but I can’t turn off the lights because of the little one.

2 Likes

If you can put a divider up, that could be good…
I’m pretty sure that as long as you avoid direct light on the drying plants, you should be good…
But maybe wait for more experienced growers like @AfgVet, @Oldguy, @Covertgrower or anybody that knows for sure… :nerd_face:

@arrow, @PurpNGold74, @GreenJewels, @Gremmall

7 Likes

We will get enough minds together to come up with a good solution for you. That is what is special about this forum, as everyone tries to help

4 Likes

Yea I really aprecciate the help you provided me since day 1, thank you a lot every single one of you!

4 Likes

I’m thinking the humidity in the tent will be too low.

@SuarezzzVibes, can you fit a cardboard box in the closet where your tent is? If I remember correctly you are growing in your closet?

You want your humidity for drying to be close to 60% if possible

3 Likes

No bro, my grow tent is next to my bed :smiley:

2 Likes

Then you have a closet? A box in the dark closet would work. You’ll need to take cloths out while it’s drying though or they will smell like weed :rofl:

2 Likes

Actually I don’t have a closet on my room, but I have 2 really big drawers under my bed, could it work?

I think you would be better with something like this

And close the lid on the box

7 Likes