Gorilla Glue Auto Monkey Business

Just got back after a looong few weeks working up North. Just in time to harvest this bad mofo!

6 Likes

Congrats on the harvest! Nice looking haul.

1 Like

Thanks man! I’m pretty happy with this round. Looking back at the first harvest:

That was my biggest plant. Looks like I will have enough extra to make some edibles!!!

5 Likes

Congrats. Outmotherfreakingstanding :v:t3:

2 Likes

Congrats on the bounty Mr Trout
Beautiful looking buds,
enjoy my friend :v:

2 Likes

Thank you my friend! I hope you are doing well!

2 Likes

Not a bad haul from an auto! Just under a QP!

6 Likes

Beautiful!!

2 Likes

Outmotherfrekingstanding :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

2 Likes

I concur and second this notion :v:

1 Like

First off, I have to apologize for not updating the journal as often as I would like. Life has been hectic, and I have many irons in the fire as of late. I hope everyone is doing well, and ‘staying green’ as @Enlightened420 likes to say.

Just packed a nice, fat, tobacco-free Danksgiving blunt for Mrs. Trout and I.

Side note: I’m not sure how I feel about the Times New Roman font change…

5 Likes

That doob looks deliciosso
Mr Trout, keep it green my friend :v:

2 Likes

I always try my best man! Keep it green!

2 Likes

@Kilgoretrout What are you growing now? I am going to start up again as soon as i finish the new room. Probably blue dream. I may need to pick yr brain on the AN nutes. Hopefully you are still using them. Have a good day!

2 Likes

@BeeKeeper2 I’m taking a little break from growing for a few months, as I yielded a little over 3/4 of a pound for personal consumption from my last run. All of my friends grow their own, so I can’t even give this stuff away!!!

I plan to continue using Advanced Nutrients well into the future. I was VERY impressed with the results. I haven’t been posting, but I check in every day or two. My brain is here for the picking!

Here’s a few pics from the harvest:

6 Likes

Very nice Harvest!! Yes I’m almost finished with the new room, Cant wait to start another grow…

1 Like

What are you running in the new room? Pics?

1 Like

When I finish painting the room. I finished sealing the sheet rock today. I’ll be running two tents eventually. Photos, I think I going to plant blue dream. I really like my AK so we will try another sativa dom.

1 Like

The new room all sealed, will paint it tomorow. It ended up be 10’8" X12’. The copper you see is the heat loop, feeds the radiators above.

4 Likes

I know you shouldn’t leave that copper out there like that. People have a habit hanging clothes and that. I left it out in open thinking I might get a little residual heat from it. Also your not supposed to have doors downstairs unless the windows are big enough for escape. If and when I sell house I’ll take doors of hinges.

1 Like