Gorilla Glue Auto Monkey Business

Looking good! That will be a wonderful space for a garden!

1 Like

Nice looking rock work! (I hate sanding drywall) That room would make a nice man cave or family room, If you didn’t want to grow in it. :wink:

3 Likes

That was the plan @fast-grow . A little home improvement and I get a place to hang out with the Ladies! lol

3 Likes

Sounds like a perfect man cave to me @BeeKeeper2!

1 Like

Yo… Brother have not seen you lately, hope all is good with you and yours.

3 Likes

Hey Bee! The Trout family is doing great these days, thanks for checking in. I hope all is well with you. I’ve been around doing some casual reading, but I’ve been keeping my screen time to a minimum lately.

Here’s the status of my current grow:

5 Likes

That’s too funny! Hope Santa was good to you. He left all his stuff behind! Hope you get going again.

2 Likes

I’ll be starting up again in April. I have plenty of herb for awhile, but I REALLY want to use a whole fresh plant to make bubble hash.

I also need to order more Micro, Grow, and Bloom nutes. I should do that soon! Probably tonight.

4 Likes

I’m back in business babyyyy!

I’ve removed the seeds from the refrigerator and will give them ~24 to hangout and room temperature spring water before planting them tomorrow.

I’ll be growing 3 ILGM Gorilla Glue auto flowers again.

These ladies will be grown pretty much the same as my last run - using Happy Frog and Advanced Nutrients.

This time I’m going to changes things up slightly and use seven gallon Smart Pots and add volcanite to the medium.

The beans are hitting the dirt tomorrow! Until then…

6 Likes

Glad to see you back buddy. We’ve missed you. I’ll be stopping in regularly.

1 Like

The seeds were planted a week ago today and the little ladies have been above ground for five days - two of them at least. The middle seed failed to germinate.

Time for 3oz to 5oz of nutrient rich water! I’ll be adding 1ml each of AN Micro, Grow, bloom, as well as 2ml each of Piranha and Voodoo Juice to 1L of well-drawn tap water. I’ll save the remaining ~24oz of water in a small aerated reservoir. I’ll need the same ratio of nutrients for my next watering in ~5 days.

As mentioned in my previous post, I decided to add 4L of crushed pumice per 2cuft of Happy Frog.

I also applied a layer of myco for every 2” of soil.

I got a free sample of Great White when I purchased my mosquito bits from my local hydro store.

Temps and humidity have been okay, but not great.

I soaked another seed for 24hrs and got that sucker in the ground today. Hopefully she will pop in a few days.

4 Likes

Two of the three plants are one week above ground today.

There is some odd light green discoloration emanating from the center of one of the plants (I’ll call her Ti) while the other (I’ll call her Do) is a healthy green.

The baby is doing just fine (I’ll call her Ody), having burst through the soil 4 days ago. Bonus points for anyone who gets the dark reference of the plants’ names.

5 Likes

Love the names. I also just watched the Heaven’s Gate documentary.

2 Likes

Haha nailed it!

2 Likes

@dbrn32, I have a 2’x2’x2’ grow tent that I have been using for drying, but I would like to start using it to raise seedlings. I’m wondering what you would suggest for a light.

3 Likes

Not much off the shelf im aware of would be great. Maybe something like growcraft x1 mini or hlg-65. If you didn’t mind wiring up yourself, you could probably stick some 280mm bridgelux strips on aluminum plate and get a little better coverage at really low power to run them close.

2 Likes

I watered the plants again today with the same level of nutes as last watering. I recall @shindig153 suggesting that I give the plants a deeper watering sooner than I started during my last run. So now that Ti and Do are about two weeks old, I gave them about a liter each, and widened the watering circle about 6” away from the plant’s base. Hopefully this will prohibit the early deficiencies suffered during my last run.

I’ve noticed that the light green leaves on Ti have started filling out with a desirable shade of green.

Do is looking to be the Alpha plant of the bunch.

Ody is about 5 days behind her dear leaders, but coming along swimmingly.

7 Likes

Everything looks great.
Happy to see you up and running again brother :v:

2 Likes

Here we are at the beginning of week 3 and the cult crop is looking good.

Ti still has that damn yellow all through out.

I’m convinced the yellow is filling in with a healthy green, but I’m considering adding a bit of calmag to her next feeding.

Do is by far the heartiest of the three.

Ody is coming along as well. I think she’s about ready for another watering.

5 Likes

Happy 420 everyone!!! Time to smoke a succulent hog’s leg to celebrate!

6 Likes