Gold leaf redo, Bubblegum autos and more

Day 10 flower. The gold leaf is already forming colas the chocolope hasn’t quite flipped over yet. Takes it 3 weeks to get it into full flower if my memory serves me correct

Gdp day 38. She reacting good to being tied down

Gold leaf clone and just rooted chocolope clones

Gold leaf photo #2 day 28

Bubblegum autos day 48
Ilgm WW auto day 22

4 Likes

They all look healthy and happy! Well done :clap::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

The bubblegum autos I’m using organic granules and there’s a few small deficiencies like magnesium and the pk but all in all smooth sailing. Thank you! @Gremmall

1 Like

I ordered 5 Barney’s farm blue gelato 41 from seedsman

and received 3 free jack Herer autos for paying in cash. Drop! Drop! It’s about to go down!

3 Likes

Blue gelato 41

Jack Herer auto

Both planted directly into soil with the Jack Herer in a 3 gallon fabric pot and the gelato 41 in a solo cup under a humidity dome. Where’s the gdp?

She went into the flower tent last night. Today is her first day of flower

On day 50 with the bubblegum autos. One is fading fast so I fed it run off from the Jack Herer pot at 1400ppm at 6.6pH. I screwed up with the WW auto trying to top dress with the organic fertilizer. I did it too early. I came back from work yesterday to twisting new growth and a very dark sheen. Flushed it down to 1000ppm and will monitor the progress. May flush again if things don’t improve. I went through the same episode with one of the bubblegum. Days 50 and 24

Veg tent. Gold leaf #2 day 30. Will flower in 5 days or around the time the Jack pops up
Gold leaf #1 clone and chocolope clones with the Jack Herer pot

4 Likes

The chocolope just started stretching so I opened her up by tying her branches down here’s an after shot. Will post a recovery picture later on to see the difference.

4 Likes

Nice training! They will love that :green_heart::alien:

2 Likes

Chocolope on December 1st and today Dec 30.

:ok_hand:

5 Likes

Gold leaf photo same time span

6 Likes

Barney’s farm blue gelato 41 sprouted today. Yay!

The chocolope recovery from the tie down

4 Likes

Week 3 day 15 flower and day 4 flower

Day 53 bubblegum autos

Day 27 WW auto. Recovering from nute toxicity from adding top dress too early. I’m pissed at myself for this. Flushed it down twice and now I have a calcium deficiency :disappointed:

Gold leaf photo #2 day 33 facing same situation as the WW auto…nute toxicity. Same flush routine and it looks to be fairing a little bit better being a photo. Sorry for the blurples

Gold leaf clone. Going to flower this and the other gold leaf in a few days

Chocolope clones

Blue gelato 41 photo day 2

Jack Herer auto emerging

4 Likes

Day 18 flower gold leaf and chocolope
Day 8 flower gdp
Day 1 flower gold leaf #2

11 Likes

@dman @arrow @Bulldognuts @GreenJewels @merlin44 @Mark0427 let’s get those grower some traffic :pray::cowboy_hat_face:

Plants look great man :grin::+1:

8 Likes

Don’t forget your pal @kaptain3d

6 Likes

You have quite an ambitious grow going. At least harvest will be spread out a bit.
Everything looks great!

5 Likes

Out of likes…nice tag, that guy watches everything hahaha

6 Likes

Everyone is invited into the smoke house! Thanks guys

9 Likes

Auto tent
Bubblegum autos day 57
WW auto day 31

13 Likes

:smiling_imp:

5 Likes

I’m here. I’m jelly as I have 5 tiny ones right now about 10 inches tall one is like 7 inches. Just took 8 or 9 gg clones tho so this is gonna get good @Graysin @SilvaBack203 @Low @MeEasy @pr @OGIncognito @ConcreteBudz let get some traffic here boys.

8 Likes