Gold leaf redo, Bubblegum autos and more

I’m 2 weeks into a new grow and 2 weeks behind on this journal so I’ll get you up to speed on what’s going on. Dropped 1 ilgm gold leaf photo seed and 2 bubblegum autos from gcs and a chocolope from cks in bottled water then dirt on 11-8-21 and they sprouted 11-10-21. Used starter soil, humidity dome and heat mat.

11-16-21
Being that I didn’t even separate and label the seeds when soaking or planting and not wanting to stunt my autos I transplanted all but the gold leaf to 3 gallon fabric pots with fox farm happy frog. The gold leaf is/was smaller and deformed so it’s easy to tell apart. Transplanted the gold leaf yesterday 11-21-21 to a plastic pot. Here they are currently

11-22-21
Approximately 30" under a spider farmer 2000 just under 40%. Their in a 2×4×5 with a 4" infinity exhaust.

Now that I have a few grows under my belt I quickly remembered that it would be best to pop another bean as a safety net to the autos so I dropped a fake GDP photo from a seed pharm purchase 3 years ago. It sprouted today

11-22-21

In order left to right. Chocolope, gold leaf, bubblegum autos 1 & 2

4 Likes

This is my second go with gold leaf. Hopefully this time it’s a smoother ride. My last gold leaf never got any size and spent a long time deformed and stunted. I got less than 2oz off a 5 gallon pot but the weed was very tasty and good. This one was only deformed and it seems to be growing out of that. If things pan out she will be cloned.

5 Likes

Hope it goes well for you

2 Likes

Nice start! You have started off strong :muscle::cowboy_hat_face:.

I’m clicked on watching and can’t wait to see what you do with them. Good luck!

1 Like

Water day! Watering every 2 days around the perimeter of the outside leaves not quite enough for runoff. Will continue this until leaves reach edges of pot then I’ll fully saturate pots till runoff. Here’s my pH before and after. Using regular tap

1 Like

^^^After and before

Just plopped another gold leaf and a critical purple auto seed in water. I put the critical purple seed in the red cup. Totally forgot I had CP. The gold leaf seeds are whitish. Here’s the picture and package verification if needed in the future

Day 15 for the autos
Day 14 gold leaf
Day 3 gdp

2 Likes

Planted the gold leaf and the critical purple. Only issue so far is with gold leaf #1, it’s limp and weak has to be genetic. Same thing happened with my first gold leaf. Oh well. Every thing else is going alright

In veg with the autos and chocolope and going to feed lightly in about 4 days

Reconfiguring daily. 2 day update

The photo in the bottom right is taking off on the autos. If it’s the chocolope like I think, it’s going to be huge. Didn’t really notice until now that this grow is sativa dominate. Will be putting up my 4×4 soon

1 Like

Day 1 gold leaf #2 my best looking one so far it actually looks normal

Day 20 Bubblegum autos and chocolope. Topped the largest bubblegum auto and it’s now the largest again (bottom right). Still no nutes just pH water 6.5. Day 19 for the weird growing gold leaf and day 8 for the GDP. Waiting on the critical purple to show. Spider farmer 2000 is at 60% 20" above the larger plants.

Had 2 plants switched this whole time chocolope and gold leaf this is chocolope day 19

And this is gold leaf day 20

This is to set the record straight. Finally realized the mix up because the chocolope is identical to the plant the seed came from.

2 Likes

The critical purple never showed up it may still but I doubt it. That’s 3 out of 5 failed critical purple seeds. Oh well. I dropped another one and a ilgm WW auto

This will spice it up a little. Ran out of fabric pots. Ordering some off Amazon now. Need 3s, 5s, 7s. Also need bloom nutes but I’ll wait on that. Everything is so damn expensive jeez

1 Like

Topped the gold leaf (bottom right) yesterday on day 21 at the fifth node. It responded well. The topped auto (top center) and gold leaf are neck to neck in growing. The untopped auto (top right) is chugging along. All on day 22

1 Like

Looks like vertical growth is starting if you scroll from a few days ago

Gold leaf 1 day 25 in ffhf!

Gold leaf 2 day 6 in ffhf

Bubblegum autos day 25 in ffhf. Topped the smaller one 2 days ago

GDP day 12 in ffhf

Chocolope day 24 in ffof

Only fed water at a pH of 6.5 so far

1 Like

Plants are starting to smell. Setup a 4×4 in the garage and purchased a radiant heater to keep temps warmer than the high of 60° and a low in the 30s. Testing things now. Going to smoke a blunt then start transportation

2 Likes

Looking good bro :sunglasses:. The plants look nice and healthy. Hope that new tent works well for you. That heater should keep the tent nice and warm.

1 Like

All done for the night. Photos left autos right

1 Like

Day 1 ilgm WW auto

3 Likes

Day 28 & 27 for the big 4
Days 16, 9, & 3 for the others