Gold leaf redo, Bubblegum autos and more

My cloning success is above 75% so this should be fun. The bottom branches are coming off tonight. Ilgm gold leaf

1 Like

Took the 2 branches at the bottom of the gold leaf and dipped them in clone gel after soaking in purified water. I made 45 degree cuts at the bottoms then stuck them into clonex then solo cups with ffof in a humidity dome with heat mat. Will update when they root

WW auto day 4^^

Gold leaf photo day 10^^

Chocolope day 28 topped 10 hours ago^^

Gold leaf photo day 29^^

Bubblegum auto day 29 after flushing for acidic soil. Ppm was 2000 with a pH of 5.3 at runoff. Flushed it down to 500ppm then top dressed with dry fert and watered. Runoff afterwards was 750 ppm at a pH of 6.4^^

Bubblegum auto day 29 possible recipient for flushing due to acidic soil. Shared the same half filled old bag of ffhf soil as the other. Lesson learned to seal soil bags real tight for longer storage. Keeping my eye on it^^

1 Like

Was off count on age by 2 days for the big 4. Here to set the record straight and cut out the guess work.

Day 32

Day 6

Day 12

Day 20

Day 32

Day 32

Day 31

1 Like

2 day update

1 Like

The last 7 days of progress since going into a 4×4

1 Like

Roots on at least one of the gold leaf clones

6 days after cutting

1 Like

Day 10 WW auto ilgm

Day 36 ilgm gold leaf photo

Day 16 ilgm gold leaf photo

Day 24 seed pharm gdp

Day 35 crop king chocolope

Day 36 growers choice bubblegum auto#1

Day 36 growers choice bubblegum auto#2

1 Like

Gave the gold leaf and the chocolope a major defoliation. I’m going to give them 4 days to recover then flip them into flower but not before I take a few cuts of the chocolope

2 Likes

Well I took 2 cuttings off the chocolope I’ll run down my whole procedure here in hopes that someone whose never done it tries. Those who know how cut me some slack :joy:

First I took 2 lower small multi node branches with a sterilized blade and put them into a cup of drinking water

Next I take the cuts and clear the lower nodes and make 45° cuts at the base of the stem

From there they go back into the drinking water with cut end submerged while I prep solo cups and drench the soil in them

Then I use something of the same diameter as the stem to punch a hole in the soil

Next the cutting is soaked in cloning gel for 5 seconds

Finally the cut goes into the hole I prepped

All done. Heating pad and humidity dome and I should see roots in a week or so. Both my gold leaf cuts went through the same process 6 days ago and both are rooted. Here are the new chocolope cuts with the gold leafs

3 Likes

Both the gold leaf clones have rooted. Placed them in the tent and will transplant after a few days when they get used to the new environment

2 Likes

Separated autos from photos and flower from veg.

Day 1 flower for chocolope and gold leaf photo#1 in the 4×4. They just woke up from their first 12 hour nap under 2 spider farmer 2000

The gold leaf photo#2, gdp and clones from gold leaf#1 in veg tent along with my wife’s butternut squash under en fun in 240w

Bubblegum autos and WW auto in auto tent under mars sp 250

3 Likes

Day 2 of flower gold leaf and chocolope photo

Day 41 for the bubblegum autos
Day 16 WW auto

Day 21 gold leaf 2 photo

Day 30 gdp photo

Gold leaf 1 clones

4 Likes

Day 4 flower. I expect the chocolope on the right to explode but I’m surprised the gold leaf is keeping up. Both are stretching. Both topped. Feeding FF trio plus cal mag

Bubblegum autos day 42 both topped. Feeding organically

WW auto day 17 untopped feeding water for now

Gold leaf #2 day 23 topped on day 21 feeding water for now

Gdp day 31 topped just started feeding cal mag, grow big and big bloom

3 Likes

Looking good. I have a gold leaf auto going now. It’s close to being done and turned out to be a good size. Nice detailed instructions/description above.

2 Likes

Gdp goes into the flower tent in 3 or 4 days and the gold leaf#2 shortly after. I flip between 35-40 days from sprout usually

1 Like

End of day 6 flower gold leaf and chocolope

Day 19 WW auto. Just topped her

Day 24 gold leaf #2

Day 33 gdp

Day 45 bubblegum autos 1 & 2

3 Likes

Spent today filling 1000 gel caps with cannabis infused coconut oil. Took me about 5 hours. Going to be gifting some of these as presents

3 Likes

Day 8 flower before and after clean up

2 Likes

Day 46 bubblegum autos. Conformity

Day 20 ilgm WW auto

4 Likes

Gold leaf #2 day 27. I defoliated her to expose the tops

Gdp day 36. Lst and light defoliation

3 Likes