GG #4. 1st GROW JOURNAL

My 2 cents
If you ask me your over feeding. FFOF
Has enough to keep your girls happy for a good month. If I’m wrong let me know, your on day 18 with these girls??? If so you feed them more in 17 days then I do in two months. I will address you lighting in a few.

3 Likes

I think :thinking: there a tad thirsty. I agree with @AfgVet 100% But if this pic was taken at :bulb: on they will be a lil droopy. I grow in FFHF for seedling stage then when I up pot I use FFOF. Ocean forest is a lil hot for seedlings. If you dont have any white tips on your leaves you aren’t burning them. If you see white tips back off on the nutes.

5 Likes

I agree with @anon84397802 on the amount of food being given.
I have never grown with FF befor. We start with a basic organic mix and only feed teas and only once per week. Creating our own living soil.
Happy growing…

2 Likes

Awesome feedback thanks, I have had them in the 5gallon pots of FFOF for about a 8weeks and had only fed them once with the 4-4-4 and worm castings. The 1st feed was on the 21st. Then just 6.5ph water after that.

2 Likes

I only fed them 1 time after about 8weeks

2 Likes

Ok I missed the 8 weeks my bad. There are not looking bad ,I just see some brown tips and edges that gives me cause for concern. You said your using tap water ? I’m not sure but my tap water has chlorine and chloramine in it. I’m not sure what your water has in it. I can look on line for a water report for my city I’m not sure maybe you already have if not check it out. Like Hippierunner said sometimes less is best.
As far as your lights I think you said 30 inches from tallest? Are they still at that height? Or are you letting them grow into it? What the recommendation for your height? The one picture I seen they just looked a little stretched just my opinion.
And yes I would top dress every month. Cal mag every watering, I would want to no what’s in your water to start with.
Your working with photo so you have time to get them in good shape before flipping. Good luck my friend.

2 Likes

Thanks man yeah im using tap water with cal mag
The recommended height for my light is 28in to 30in…I have mine set at 30in. I do bubble my water for 24hrs.
Thanks for all the help.

3 Likes

I don’t think :thinking: you have any major problem at this point. I also use tap and i leave the lids off 24 hours and the chlorine gasses off. Keep on keeping on. :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Keep up the good work and you will produce some fine flower. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How they looking today?

2 Likes

They are looking great, you were right just needed to water them, I was just nervous at 1st bc I just watered them the day before but I guess they drink more often now. @anon84397802

3 Likes

Actually I think that credit should go to the other guys. I was thinking they were over feed.
But thanks for the tag and the update. Easy does it.

1 Like

@anon84397802 yea everyone helped, this site is great and it nice that ppl actually don’t mind taking the time to help. Everyone has been so helpful its crazy I learn everyday. Im going to flip the girls on Tuesday

2 Likes

Do the purple lines in the stems and main stem mean anything @anon84397802 @Dman1969 @Chasworks @MeEasy @anon86641082

3 Likes
3 Likes

May just be the plant or may of gottin a bit to chilly.
A prob. in the nutes seems to show up in the leaves way fast them the stalks.
Happy growing…

3 Likes

Brother it could be genetic, it could be stress but you’re looking good imo! Ive seen purple on all my girls and I’m stressing mine severely. :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Curious have you a ppm meter? And have you ever tested run off for ppm and ph ?

2 Likes

Your girls will let you know if there’s a problem if not we will.
:wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

@anon84397802 i do have a ppm meter. I never used it before. Like if I had to add ppm to my water what would I use, or if I had to lower the ppm what would I do. Actually I did use it once when I put cal-mag in my water and it read 308ppm. Never tested run off yet

2 Likes