• Humidity;50 TO 60 Day, 50 TO 60 Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, AC INFINITY 6"

• De-humidifier

• Co2; No

12 Likes

Good luck on your grow @Gunther11 They’re looking great

3 Likes

6 Likes

They look happy to me :grin: I have my :bubble_tea: and :popcorn: all set to watch

tmp(3)

4 Likes

I just gave them a drink, decloranated tap water at 6.53 ph. I’ll post pictures tomorrow. Thanks for all the help in advance I really appreciate you all.

1 Like

I have a GG but from MSNL 3 months, 6 weeks & fresh top. I am set to watching :eyes:

1 Like

Let me know how it goes @chasworks

I watered all the girls yesterday at 6.5ph except for 1
I didnt water until run off simply because its my 1st time and I felt it was so much water and I figured I can always add more water but can’t take it out… so here they are today. I really appreciate all you guys/gals for the help. Im up for and pointers or constructive criticism. I have my light 30in from the tallest plants at 60% power which is 253watts.

3 Likes

Solid work! GG #4 is a fun strain to grow. Looking forward to following along.

2 Likes

@anon86641082 thanks I really appreciate it. Its going pretty good so far for being a rookie.

2 Likes

So I watered the ladies today with declorinated tap water with a a ph of 6.5, I also added cal-mag.
I topped dressed the ladies with 1cup worm casting & i 1tbs of DTE 4-4-4. This was my 1st time feeding them so im super nervous and hope I did everything correctly. If I should do anything or do anything different please im open for suggestions. @anon86641082 @Chasworks @MeEasy @AfgVet @Dman1969 @Dankloud

2 Likes

3 Likes

Sounds like you got it right to me :+1:lookin good

2 Likes

Good looking girls! I don’t know anything about organics, but one piece of advice… Get some Mosquito Bits and sprinkle on to your soil. This kills the fungus gnats larvae, while your traps trap the adult population. HOWEVER: being that I don’t know anything about organics, I would make sure it’s ok to use first… @Hellraiser @Covertgrower any input on this?

4 Likes

I think you got it Growin On! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

They are looking very happy and healthy!! Keep doing what you’re doing.

If you Unsure or nervous about doing something, table it here for opinions before you do it. That way others will help make sure you’re going in the right direction. And you won’t have to stress about it as much

4 Likes

fNice start

1 Like

I think this is safe for organic growing also. The bits are bacteria that kill the larvae.

6 Likes

Thanks I really appreciate the time everyone takes to help out, hopefully I will be able to help someone out one day.

3 Likes

Yep, mosquito bits are fine for organic gardening.

5 Likes