GG #4. 1st GROW JOURNAL

Yeah it will be tough not to smoke a little, ill have to make sure I have myself a lil stash for then. Has anyone ever grown the ( Zombie OG ) strain. My bad for all the random questions, I just have sooo so many :laughing:.

2 Likes

Na not yet but I like the name ! Was a choice between brain damage or zombie OG , I chose brain damage

2 Likes

I grabbed 2oz of it and I’m a really big fan. The smoke is great, nice and smooth and the effects really help me sleep and my migraines, I need to find some beans of it and give it a try.

3 Likes

Big bud is that critical big bud ? Yes I do have those not grown yet and the only auto seeds I have , planning to do those for my outdoor grow this year , assuming they get in the country that is :wink:

Big bud is what ur going for?

Sorry mate it was zombie virus I was looking at

1 Like

From memory it was super critical big bud strain , another grower here put me onto it for my first crack at an auto period plant

1 Like

Big Bud is a new product from Advanced Nutrients if I’m not mistaken. I believe it helps produce L-form amino acids rather than the D-form less complex aminos. Thus boosting synthesis of IAA (indole acetic acid) to produce larger flower. I believe it’s for hydro grows, not sure thou. Have never used it, I’m a dirt farmer. I also like to keep my flower room between 72 - 76 degree n 44% - 48% RH. Looking over ur journal, I gotta say ur doing a hell of a job, ladies r looking great. :v::v::alien:

4 Likes

Ahh yea right was thinking it might have been something like that :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Leholf really not much thinking going on here. My rear end is firmly planted on a prime seat on the puff, puff, train. Dam, looks like the whole train is on fire, I’m getting the stink eye :expressionless: from the ol lady. O well. Puff, puff, puff.

4 Likes

That was a very informative explanation there Brother! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Even a broke clock is wright twice a day, I think…yep twice a day​:+1::+1:

2 Likes

I’ve never tried Big Bud but have seen others use it they seemed happy with it

1 Like

@AlienBrew thanks I appreciate that, I dont think its bad for my first grow. Its says the big bud is organic and can be used with hydro or soil. I do wish I put in a cover crop. I just ordered some clover and barley straw for the nxt grow. @MeEasy i just watered them with it yesterday so will see how they like it.

I hadn’t heard of the Big bud nute, great info. I happen to be growing a Big Bud and her Clone at the moment it was a fem seed. So of course that was what i thought you meant originally stay lit :peace_symbol:

1 Like

I was a bit confused myself at first, because I also have 2 beans soaking, 2 n veg, n 2 n flower, needless to say I like the pain relief it provides. For the head n body. Any who glad to help anyway I can, the more of us smoking the devil’s weed :smiling_imp: the better. Of course this is just my opinion.:+1::+1::v::v:

1 Like

More than happy to help, n by the looks of ur girls, sir ur killing it. Come harvest time ur going to b one proud papa. :v::v:

1 Like

@AlienBrew i hope so. @Chasworks that’s my fault I should of posted a pic.

2 Likes

That’s the one I thought you were asking about, it’s a very popular product I haven’t necessarily asked anyone about it but have seen it on their list

1 Like

All looking good, except for that last pik. Something brewing there. Spots and curling between eins.

I don;t think it is a pest, but I would inspect the underside of that plant really well.

1 Like