Getting ready for a new grow

Hey @Mark0427 i done wat u said about using pliers to carefully crack the seed its working my gsca looks to be starting to get its tail i hope one of the other ones does the same

1 Like

I had 2 that didn’t wanna pop open did this and they r growing now. They do sell seed crackers but why pay for one when pliers work great as long as u just squeeze hard enough to get the little. Rack or feel it all should be good. Hope they all pop for u

1 Like

Yah i hope the other two pop but then i have a problem what to do with three plants i cant have three plants

1 Like

If they didn’t pop yet leave the one u don’t want done yet til the time comes for it. It’s not popped leave it be lol

1 Like

Ok no worries

Ok guys my line up has changed im doin a girl scout cookies auto and a critical purple auto these are the two im doin i couldnt get the pineapple kush fem seed to pop and i couldnt get the blueberry auto to pop either but im on my way i will be planting the seeds soon just waiting for them to bigger tails then i will put them in solo cups

3 Likes

Hey guys my seeds popped up out of the soil so now the fun begins so i have a girl scout cookies auto and a critical purple auto thats my line up for this grow both plants are goin to be grown in five gallon fabric pots ,i have my seedlings in solo cups at the moment and with this grow im going to try something different im going to be fiming the plants and i will be using a scrog net aswell and alot of lst training

3 Likes

Hi guys here are my girls

These are two days old and there looking nice and healthy and by the way i have the solo cups sitting in the hole where the plant will be going .i have a mix of soil and worm castings in the solo cups

3 Likes

Gotta watch if u leave the solo cup there that the roots don’t grow thru the holes and into the main pot of when u transplant u’ll rip the roots. Nice job so far. Now to keep them alive to the end.

Yah i will be bringing the solo cups up out of there soon i clover as a crop cover this time im goin to make sure my temps in flower are a lot lower then before i cant wait to see how these go i havent done these strains before i know the worms i have in my pots are breaking down the organic nutrients ive put in my soil getting it ready for my girls to uptake

1 Like