General journal of godfear

Awesome man glad to hear that!

1 Like

Due to covid-19 California infinity office is shut down and no delivery can be made out side off California.so I have too wait for my replacement fan.better than nothing I guess.

3 Likes

Current up date on a.c. infinity fan.one time only offer cause I spent alot off money with them, I’m getting a full refund.pays to be honest and persistent.

3 Likes

Wow that’s an awesome company and definitely will be spending money with them in the future.

2 Likes

@Dbpooper yeh really easy to talk too well email and response was with in a day as to the time difference.excellent company and recommend even though I dident get too use there fan just the level off comnicaton was above and beyond.

2 Likes

Hell yeah I have heard nothing but high praise from the community. Once one of my fans crap out looks like I’ll be getting one. How’s everything else going your way bud??

1 Like

So far so good.room temperature is a little up and down but must say ladies are looking very healthy.just put in a a/c portable unit.but goes with the weather if it’s hor temps up around 29 degrees when it’s 20-25 degrees it’s 26 degrees in room.winter is coming now so Il be ok but once summer kicks in I won’t be able to do anything sadly.

1 Like

I know that feeling all to well brother and it does suck but will push into wanting to be the best grower you can and learn as much as possible so you can get the most outta your grows.

Glad all is well though and your staying safe.

1 Like

I have changed my room around 3 times already with air in out fans a.c. unit air cooler just keep trying to improve and get better results or best I can.as my room is built in a out door shed it gets very hot hence the dips in temps.takes times but I think I will put in another air out fan and filter and see how that goes.il post up some pics tomorrow some time off progress with the ladies.

And yes we are the family is safe staying home and only going out to get supplys.we are not on lock down yet but it won’t be long as people here don’t listen to the authorities

1 Like

@Dbpooper how’s things on your end hope all is well and good with yours.

And you too staying safe

Wow yeah man i can only imagine what your battles have been with being basically outside. Sounds like you’re getting closer and closer to being where you need to be more consistently, looking forward to the updates.

Very glad to read you all are doing ok and staying safe, we are as well and just taking things day by day for now. Take care out there bud.

2 Likes

@Dbpooper hey man how’s things hope you and your family are well and safe.good news a.c. infinity gave me a full refund on my fan.pretty wrapped about that.and finally fix my temps for now.24degrees lite off lite on 28degrees think that’s not bad.

2 Likes

That’s awesome dude and those temps are much more manageable. All is well here just have been working alot more hours than I normal, happy to have the opportunity to still be working though. Hope you and your loved ones are all well also. Take care :v::v:

2 Likes

@dbrn32 hey man quick question I have a 6mx3m room I have 4 g3 l.e.d 600w and two hlg 600w and 15x80w l.e.d.how many more lights do I need to get sick bud or good amount off pounds? Thanks In advance

2 Likes

Do you have a picture of how room is setup?

Edit Nevermind I scrolled up and seen.

The way you are setup is fine for now, but you’ll want lights directly over plants as they start getting bigger. Is your plan to scrog or train them?

2 Likes

@dbrn32 train them.net going up in the next couple off days

1 Like

made my own light bar​:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::grin::sunglasses: not bad ey!

3 Likes

two light bars.each as there own lite now

4 Likes

3 Likes

Hell yeah dude, crafty! Only thing I’d watch for is in longterm use them may start to mold/mildew if exposed to high humidity constantly (maybe?) Also make sure they don’t get too terribly hot as you know those fixtures throw out alot of heat especially the heatsink/metal parts. Looking great though dude and super clean in there.

2 Likes