General journal of godfear

You have a nice clean setup. :sunglasses::seedling::seedling:

1 Like

@Amazon66 thank you. I’m trying. So much hard work has gone into this room still not finished. Have to move a couple lights around put another filter to take out heat and putting in a portable a/c unit.i removed ballast out room today that brought temp down 6 degrees so hoping after the a/c unit goes in it will be close to the temp I need :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

@Bulldognuts

1 Like

@DoomSack

1 Like

@Amazon66

Are those auto pots? Very nice setup, i will be watching. :+1: :v:

There manual bro​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I already was set to watch. :+1:

1 Like

Ahhhrrrrrrrrrr think I just blew up my infinity fan!!!fcuk

Thank you for the tag. :sunglasses::seedling::seedling:

1 Like

Any luck with the fan??

@Dbpooper no luck at all.on there web site says it has a built in eci or somethink like and is compatible with all country’s power networks,but I think mine just blew up, made a noise when I plugged it in and nothing.

Damn man sorry to hear that, I hope that the seller will try and make things right with you.

Well I have sent them an email so just waiting on a reply from them.will post up what happens

1 Like

Screenshot_20200322-194140_Alibabacom

What do we think about this l.e.d? 600w and only draws out 60w. Covers 1.5metres squared @1 metre hight

Sounds nice but who knows until you’ve got the specs on parts used. @dbrn32 can assist you with any light issues/questions.

2 Likes

If it only draws 60 watts then it’s a 60 watt light. Fwiw, there’s not an led made right now that puts out light at 10-1 ratio of hid. So throw the bs stamp on it and cal it a day.

3 Likes

Hps lamps make too much heat for my room.only.got two in mine rest l.e.d.i have everything else rite air in and out mediums nutes just lighting is really doing my head in as I want to try pull at least 15p from it

1 Like

@Stonedrus my blog

After two short emails a.c. infinity are requesting a photo off power cord in whole one shot, as they think they sent me the wrong unit.:+1::+1::+1:looks like I mite be getting a replacement yay.

5 Likes