General journal of godfear

I would like to thank all you nice people for sharing all your knowledge with me,very helpful.after 6 years off not being in the grow I’m back.things have changed a bit,but it’s all about learning again.amaxing what 6 years can do,lol.reading all your comments across various topics has really helped me out,thank you.im running a 6mx3m room with 8 bruce banner 3 well in the process.cuttings are still a little droopy after 3 days but it looks like we are getting there I hope.there under a l.e.d 600w g3 lamp.i will try and keep this journal up to date as much I can,and all the help and comments would be most appropriate guys good,bad,it’s all gonna help with the out come.
The out come I’m hoping for is 1.5p x8.in the past I had alot off problems with temp so only managed 1p to 1.2p per each pot,but now I have sorted that problem out,running two carbons filters with 1x infunty fan 8t with 8inch filter and running another 12inch filter and fan,with a bigger air in this time round.should fix the problem,plus running all l.e.d lights now shouldn’t be as much heat in room.

9 Likes

@merlin44 @Skydiver @CoyoteCody @pptrsha1

1 Like

@Member420

2 Likes

Just watched half this clip wow,mind blowing thanks @Skydiver

4 Likes

A must watch.luv information

2 Likes

Looking good, set to watching!!

2 Likes

watched the videos. always learning. always better. right?

1 Like

Can clones run 24/7 under light

3 Likes

Yes they can

3 Likes

Just making sure thank you

100% rite

Looks like you have a good grow going, I would love to set myself to watch if that’s ok always looking to learn new ideas, welcome back I believe I’ve only been here a year and love it

1 Like

Yea no problem at all my friend. Will have pics up tomorrow some time

2 Likes

some nutes I’m using more pics to come

2 Likes

@merlin44 hey bud just put my room together air in and out got 4 g3 led and 2 hps lamps.aa soon as hps lamps went on room temp went up too 33.3 degrees.any way to fix this problem at at all without breaking the bank?

1 Like

@Godfear the only ways to deal with temperature problems are to either generate less heat or remove more heat.

Using a vented hood for your HPS would be a relatively cheap way to scrub heat from the HPS which are the biggest heat source. Increasing air flow will also help but not as effective.

Using an A/C unit will also work but costs more than vented hoods. With vented hoods, you may need to get another inline fan. Good luck and happy growing.

Edit: It is also a good idea to have the HPS ballasts outside the grow room/tent as they produce heat has well.

1 Like

@merlin44 thank you so much.what about a dehumidifier

1 Like

A dehumidifier will reduce relative humidity but not temperature. If the dehumidifier is inside your grow room/tent, it will actually raise the temperature in the space. Also, a dehumidifier is a bit expensive and uses a lot of electrical energy.

I use an A/C unit, a dehumidifier, a humidifier and aggressive ventilation to control my environment.

Remember, “relative humidity” refers to how temperature affects how much moisture (water) that the air can hold. Warmer air can hold more moisture, so with the same amount of moisture in the air, when the temperature goes up, the relative humidity goes down.

1 Like

@merlin44 ok so just a air cooler should help me drop temp by about 10% as that’s what I need.

10 Likes