Gaia green nutes

It does a lot an it doesn’t … I can grow some amazing buds my parents friends etc have even called me asking if I did something to it… lol… but I’m still learning bout organics an adding e.w.c on top of too dressing to help breakdown I also sometimes use a mikrobs tea… but so wait back to Gaia green so I should of put 9 tbsp 444 all purpose in my soil to cook ??? N top dressing is 1 tbsp per gallon???

@Buck29048 i mix 4 tablespoons per gallon of media when i pre mix and 1 tablespoon per gallon when i top dress and if i use additives along with it I use them at half strength. if your using a 5 gallon pot and top dressing 444 then use 5 tablespoons but if its right before flower and your using 50/50 then it should be 2.5 of 444 and 2.5 of 284 so if your using both together you still only use 1 tablespoon per gallon combined between the 2. so you should always top dress 5 tablespoons in a 5 gallon top just at different percentages of 444 and 284 depending on where the plant is in its life cycle. that make sense?

2 Likes

Thank you an so if your in 5 gal pot your you going to amend with 20 TBSP??? N if so then yes I do but damn

yes but only if your premixing the soil do not top dress with 4 tablespoons per gallon i also use their Blood meal 10kg
Mineralized phosphate
Rock phosphate
Fishbone meal
Bone meal
Kelp meal
Feather meal
Alfalfa meal
rock dust blend
soluble seaweed extract

and essential earth from roots organics makes a BIGGG difference in nute uptake
and organism xl when i transplant up for microiz

i use all the add ones to give them boots of NPK depending where they are in their life, early veg ill give them the light N boot on the lower percentage ones like alfalfa meal and kelp meal then in late veg bump up to the stronger N products, then right before flower ill give them boots with rock phosphate and mineralized phosphate and fishbone meal has good percent’s for flower transition, and go back to the alfalfa meal and kelp because now they will need less N then when i feed half way into flower i use the high P products and not give them any extra N on the side just P. you really do not have to do this i just like experimenting and giving them boots on NPK at the right time is very helpful a plant can take up more nutes when its full grown then when its a baby so why would you give it the same level of nutes the whole grow? so thats why i started going that and i only use the additives at 50percent strength and have never had any nute burn just very healthy plants hope that info is helpful! happy growing! @Buck29048

1 Like

Follow those directions dont listen to these guys. Yes you use 9-15 tbsp. For soil mixing not for top dressing

You cant use use 9 to 15 bro lol you have to do it according to how much soil your mixing it with 4 tablesspoons a gallon with mix and only 1 per gallon with top dressing

You must be high or cant do math…… if he’s using a 3gal pot thats 9tbsp, 5gal pot and the directions says 3 tbsp per gallon thats 15 tbsp my guy when premixing soil not top dressing. I literally just said that in my comment

1 Like

And you must not know how to read lol you didnt say for a 3 gal pot and yea it says 3 but i use 4 when mixing pergallon it works better and what math theres no math to do all i said is 4 tbs per gallon on mix and 1 on top dress and weather is 3 or 4 it dont matter i found that 3 wasnt enough and didnt last as long as it should and 4 works perfectly if you just got negativity then dont post anything this is a place for suggestions not to tell someone if their right or wrong or stupid or w.e you got to say

1 Like

I didnt need to say for a 3gal pot, he had already said it in the original post that I was replying to. Maybe if you read it and comprehended it you would’ve understood that. Keep using your 4tbsp. That wasnt the question so what you use is irrelevant. And ill post whenever and wherever I want. You sure wont stop me

1 Like

Yea man I do same thing I love experimenting . An yea I use nutes half strength, can always give a lil more if need be baby

1 Like

this is my original thread… lol and you realize your talking about a comment mixing in somewhere from at least 4 months ago i have a life and I’m busy i don’t have time to read through old shit like you do and try to match every response to a comment but hey if you got the time bro do you lol and all i gotta do is mute you bro soo see yea stop bothering me

So basically you’re making excuses for commenting without reading which means you like to talk but dont know wtf you’re even talking about…. Yeah you go ahead and mute me, that would be best for you

bro what is your problem you got a lot of time in your day to argue about tablespoons man i don’t have time to keep going back and forth with you keep you negativity to yourself and na bro i dont have time like you do to look through every comment and try to match up responses from over 4 months ago lol im sorry i didnt realized you were that bored and have nothing else to do. its my thread i know how it started and your tryna tell me im wrong when you said 9-15 tablespoons thats in the range of what i said so please just stop your mad annoying man

You reply to every comment so looks like you have just as much time as I do. You’re saying a whole bunch of nothing. Im looking forward to you replying again witcho super busy ass…… gtfoh

2 Likes

Chill out guys!! Not worth fighting over some measurements. Let’s get back to learning from each other and enjoying this great forum :+1:

4 Likes

Wow @xwhitex if u ain’t got nothing nice to say or bout growing please do not respond…nor post pics or anything this is for growers to communicate an share info etc… @GrimReefer dude I appreciate very much but don’t indulge dude he obviously is angry bout something… B But take it easy there xwhitey

1 Like

lol me…? what did I say that wasn’t nice …? lol hes the one saying don’t listen to these people talking about me and then saying I must be high and I don’t know what the fuck I’m talking about and what did I say besides I don’t have time to deal with his ignorance and to please stop because I’m sick of going back and forth about table spoons??? lol so what do you mean if i got nothing nice to say??? when I’m the one getting smart remarks thrown at me while I’m saying to leave me alone. and this is my thread if someone says something I’m going to replay that’s the point of this to talk to people and figure stuff out. and if I want to post pics and ask questions I will lol nd you don’t get to tell me to not post pics and talk to ppl on my own form lol

Idk it doesn’t matter anyway how’s your grow coming along??? I jus finished one but lost tag it’s either grim glue, peyote wifi or golden pineapple ,purple punch an sail haten -

That’s one of peyote Wi-Fi n here’s the one I jus pulled

I kno this could b purple ghost candy or sail haten

This gif sure is sail haten

2 Likes