Gaia green nutes

I want to do a run with GG and jacks 321 side by side. Right now I’m currently running jacks and have done one good grow with it and loved it. Now I’m in my second run with it. Next run I’d like to try out the organic side vs salt base nutrients and see how the tastes and smells Varys. I’ve watched a ton of Mr canucks and that’s what he uses is GG and he grows some amazing buds. I also follow along @GreenSnek and he uses dry amendments dte and grows some gorgeous plants also. @xwhitex

1 Like

Do you post any of your garden, I would love to see it.

Ill get around to taking some pics tomorrow. It def smells stronger, but that could be the genetics…

Take care!

1 Like

My winter grow will be entirely jacks just cause I can’t vent the room enough for organic top feeding stink. The front middle an front left are jacks everyone else is organic everyone plant is a different strain oh an they’re nearly 6 weeks old

3 Likes

That’s awesome! I love it! That’s what I want to do to compare the smoke :dash:. They all look great so far. Can’t wait to see bug fat buds on everyone!

2 Likes

Anyone know about using JUST GG 444 and 284 in coco %30 harvest hero perlite and African nightcrawler EWC? This is what I’ve got all except nutes, and Dont know what nutes I should use, I want to do slow release amendments but Dont know where to start

Why would you need more nutes? Thats the blend most run and seems sufficient. I am in promix but use that same ratio/mix with EWC and that’s it. Epsom salt for mg.

1 Like

I don’t have the Gaia green yet JUST my coco, perlite , and EWC, but would running what I have with Gaia green work or do I need more of a living soil to use GG? I’m new and watch a lot of canucks and he uses living soil with the GG. My other option with my budget would be to use the HOMEGROWN CANNABIS organic nutrient line and preventatives… With GG all I i an afford is the 444 and 284 so I’m not even sure I’ll get a full 6 plan run with that I can get from amazon, but with the HG nutes I can get 1 6 plant run so idk any advice?

I am not expert here, I just follow what he does as well. He says coco and promix its the same ratio, so you should be fine just using coco/perlite 30%, EWC and the GG. It is expensive I hear ya, due to shipping costs I bought the biggest back.

For veg I just do 1cup 444 for 5gal pot, and do about 20% ewc. Then just RO. I pulled 40z off 9 gals. So it works :).

Ya just gotta inoculate it , fish sh!t is a good one and amazon sells plant probiotics in a shaker bottle. I think recharge is also an inoculator. Heck you can even just use compost ( at about 10% to innoculate)

2 Likes

If I get recharge do I need myccos? Like extreme mykos or gold myko

Nah recharge has mycos in it

yea week 5 if you plan on harvesting between 9 nd 10 weeks @stltimmy1979

Do u use this for veg an flower??? I usually use synthetic nutes like fox farm or flora micro etc… I recently bin using soil charge pack witch is great jus lil lacking in potassium come flower but I jus got Gaia green an wanted to know how was your run or runs!?? Im going use happy frog n oceans forest with E.W.C an added perlite but yea I gotta get that cooking now an I wanted to ask you amended soil with the all purpose then jus top dress afterwards???

I’m bout to start that run now I’m amending soil with Gaia green n bout to start feeding crystal jacks321 so they r lil apart from each other but that’s what notes an pics are for…lol keep growing

when do you do your last feed @Blastfact i use all their amendments as well to give them little or big boots in N and P depending on where they are in their life cycle. i usually feed in every 3 to 4 weeks with ewc as well. i got a 5x5 thats in week 2 of flower but its been 4 weeks since last feed i cant decide if i should feed them now or try to push it out another week and do it on week 3 nd i feel like even thats going to be to early for the last feed so maybe i should just feed in now and then again in 3 weeks on week 5 and push them to 10 weeks so they can at least flush a little what do you think??

yea you dont really have to with organics but if you tim out the flush right thats where you get all your colors poping out @Blastfact

Hey hate to bother but I’m little confused it says to use 3 tbsp per gal of soil when amending soil so if I in a 3-5 gall pot I am adding 9-15 tbsp of all purpose??? Or do I jus add 3 tbsp an let cook
@Blastfact @dirtydave

i do 4 tables spoons per gallon when i pre mix nd do 1 table spoon per gallon when i top dress and i let them go a month before i feed again after a mix and top dress around every 3 weeks @Buck29048

1 Like

Yea I knew 15 table or even 9 of all purpose did not sound right. But yea I use 2 tbsp all purpose n 2 tbsp power bloom mix it up really well now it’s sitting but then I read if using a soil like happy frog or oceans forest u shouldn’t need it jus top dressing so we’ll see how things go… I first started out using Dr earth 222 with my happy frog oceans mix n never needed a thing till flower so I’ll let this mix cook maybe add some dr.jimz help breakdown of things… dr.jimz chicken soup for the soil is legit my plants haven’t looked so green an alive I mean they have but this stuff really amps up everything
I jus started using bout month ago n wow I wanna do the whole bud grower line but idk I’ma jus have to get it n take chance jus like everything else I have used well most things

@Buck29048 when i pre mix i use 4 tablespoons per gallon pot size so its if a 50 gallon pot it gets 20 tablespoons of 444 but its its top dressing its only 1 tablespoon per gallon of media i also use all their additives like blood meal and feather meal and alfalfa meal and kelp meal ect all of them and use them to give them different levels of N and P depending on where they are in their life, little boots of nitrogen in early veg and high boots at the end, little boots or P in early flower in big boots in the end and you should really be using some kind of humic acid, i use roots organics essential earth and it helps with nuite uptake big time, and also use 4 tablesspoons per gallon of wc as well no matter what phase its in. also try to plan your last feed around week 4 so you can get some flushing going at the end to really help bring out the colors in your girl so shes not just all green when you harvest her. happy farming! hope this helps

1 Like