Full of life: BudBrother’s No-till gardening with probiotics by incorporating KNF practices into your cannabis growing style

Haha I’ll call after the main room goes to bed , I always said we can sleep when we are dead!

4 Likes

:wave:t3: I see you fluttering by @Missiles :call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

Lol yes I am :wink: that caramel macchiato caught my attention lol Good morning!

7 Likes

Sipping it now. All foamy and steaming hot. :smirk:

4 Likes

Lol such a tease. Hope you enjoy it. I’ll settle for salted caramel I guess.

5 Likes

I lost everyone’s numbers last fall in a phone accident so I tried emailing you. I grew that Grove Fire a while back and was very impressed! It was my go to while I had the stash! I loved the high and the terps were awesome! Great job and thank you for sharing!

8 Likes

I’ll have to send you the (in memoriam) SmoknGrany Auto. I’ll txt you, so you’ll have my info. I’ll relay any numbers that I have for members that you lost

8 Likes

Awesome and thank you!

7 Likes

I still have the Grove Fire seeds as well. I’ll hook you up. Unfortunately, I have not continued working on that breeding project further. I’m busy with other stuff, but hopefully I’ll get back to it one day

8 Likes

Mareno’s Rainbow, Frangipani

13 Likes

That is so beautiful, wish my state was warmer longer

1 Like

Was looking at your profile @TT and was wondering if that’s a Wyandotte chicken? My flock are light Brahma’s.

Bar rock & orpingtons, rooster is americanna ( easter egger ) and babies sometime the end of the week or so. 1st time.

1 Like

He was supposed to be a girl :laughing:

1 Like

That happens with pullets sometimes. Sexing chicks is an educated guess.

Check out my post above (103) on making bokashi. They love it, and it’s good for them. Helps make a more solid poop as well general health. I also use it in the coop floor to combat smell and help with the composting. I use the deep liter method. The crazy thing, there’s a product called Dookashi for that purpose. Bokashi rebranded and costs more cause a chicken is on the bag.

You can also ferment the feed for a couple weeks using 30 ml labs and molasses. Makes the food more nutritional. Fermented food has been predigested, so you can use less food but get the same nutritional value. Lowers the cost of feeding.

5 Likes

Lol i did book mark that page at some point in my reading. I had no idea you use it for chickens, how much do you put in their food? Or is that how you add it…? Ya i cant wait to see baby chicks… we looked at 2 eggs with a flashlight monday night. Babies almost taking up the whole egg, could see some veins , and a head with eye lol was so cool

3 Likes

I add it into the food. I tend to do 3 part feed to 1 part bokashi. @TT

1 Like

Maybe some day ill try to do it… baby steps lol :laughing:

1 Like

Great read for Xerophiles:

https://xerophilia.ro/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/The-Stone-Eaters.pdf

2 Likes

Hey how you going i do a bit of KNF i make my own fermented banana and cucumber juice and i do a nitrogen fermented kale and cannabis leaves it has proven to be successful i like the no fuss approach im looking at making my own calcium fertilizer or make my own cal/mag .i watch all the videos on YouTube about KNF its very interesting and i watch the build a soil channel on YouTube aswell .thanks for your post as this has been a eye opener for me and its good to see more people taking the natural way of growing medical plants and vegetables

4 Likes