Fresh grow help

Awesome. I’ve been noticing a lot of lighter green here lately, that’s why i’m asking. I remember reading somewhere that could mean they’re hungry

1 Like

On the new growth or on the leaves?

From the newer growth and the leaves around them. It’s lights on at 1030 and i’ll be able to get a picture.

1 Like

And just like that i’m out of likes for the day. :pensive:

1 Like

Yea it’s common for the newer growth to be lighter I freaked out one day and everyone including @RoDeezyDoe told me to just calm down lmfao but this is what I was freaking out about

And this is them now lol so whatever you’re doing keep doing that because everyone has their own way of growing pot so my way works for me and your way works for you if you know what I mean?

1 Like

i’m honestly probably being paranoid/overly cautious. I just want the best i can get

1 Like

Oh yea for sure growmie I totally know what you mean and I’m pretty sure I can speak for everyone on this, WE HAVE ALL FREAKED OUT because of our plants one way or another lol

Damn they look amazing. To bad i don’t have the room for a grow like that. I have to be all small and sneaky.

1 Like

Thanks man lots of time and money in here lmao but in the end it’s all gonna work out. (Hopefully there is no end to growing) lol

I’m also facing a height issue as I need to find a way to raise my light a few more inches.

I really feel like i’m pushing the limits with the height and burning the plants. I already notice the leaves tacoing.

There’s quite a bit of space above the light just need to figure out how raise it more as i’m already at the top of the straps.

Here’s the girl… Let’s hear it fellas what ya think?

1 Like

Almost all tips of new growth are showing some signs of nute burn or deficiency. Hell maybe it’s the lights idk.

1 Like

What light is that? How far do you have it from the plant? Can you feel the light on the back of your hand just a little bit when you put your hand at the very top of the canopy?

It’s the top of the line for my set up. HLG 135w v2 rspec. It’s almost 16 inches from top of plants. While my hand is over the plants it doesn’t feel super hot no

1 Like

They also look a little over watered let them dry a little longer and you will see them start to grab the light like they’re praying in a sort

I know they’re not over watered. It’s been almost a week since i watered and i check the dirt all the way around with a soil meter. 4 times around plant all reading read dry before i water

1 Like

If you put your hand at the top of the canopy and can stand the heat if it’s not to to hot then the plants can handle it and looks like you need to defoliate a little bit and get some light down to those roots

yeah i could leave my hand at top of canopy all day it’s not that hot

1 Like

Ok then you can lower the light a few inches?

1 Like