Fresh grow help

The dual grow is clutch growmie!! I aspire to those heights!!

Nice to see those buds coming out!!

1 Like

Thanks man I’m pretty happy about it seeing that a bunch of people have told me I’m doing better than they were at day 15? Lol. But this was this morning

1 Like

Looking good!

1 Like

Thanks bro

Well the ladies started their 12 hour dark cycle. We will see what comes of it.

2 Likes

Hell yea man you’re chillin now😎 they will give you everything you ask for and then some😂

I’ve been puting up my new pool all day so I guess it really wasn’t a day off work for me lol🤷🏻

Hey i just got a 22 foot pull myself. Got it for a steal and i have been working on patching it up some.

2 Likes

I got this one today

I got the exact same one man. But i payed 250 for mine.

2 Likes

Right on bro great minds think alike lol was yours new?

1 Like

Nah it was used 2 times and poorly stored. When they went to take it down it was drug across the ground. I went to fill it and it leaked pretty heavy. Ive just been tracking down little tiny holes. I am thinking about putting a few layers of flex seal on it and seeing how it works out.

1 Like

Shit bro you can probably get a new liner for like 2 or 300 new?

Jumping in shower tty in a min

i got a question @RoDeezyDoe when you gave your first dose of nutes did you use the current week you were in at the moment on the FF Chart?

1 Like

If I were you I’d start from beginning that’s what I did?

1 Like

@Blue89 even with me planning on switching to 12/12 tomorrow? Let me also add I know absolutely nothing about feeding. I’ve been lucky enough to only need water at this point lol

I didnt use a chart. I started a 1/4 dose and worked up from there. I fed every other water and had no issues at all.

2 Likes

If you havent fed at all i would give a couple days in flower then start with 1/4 dose of flower nutes and work up.

2 Likes

Yes what @RoDeezyDoesaid that’s what I was gonna tell you

1 Like