Free stuff, who doesn’t want free stuff

Think I had mine in 3 business days

Edit: yep, ordered 5/16/19 and arrived 5/19/19

5 Likes

Right on that is perfect timing for my upcoming transplanting session I’m just about ready for thanks again for the update i appreciate it

1 Like

Ordering mine tonight!!!

I wonder if Extreme Gardening is like - Somebody resurrected that thread on ILGM again! LOL!

Ordered mine this am! LOL!

5 Likes

Just hooked another grower. I am joining this party. Samples just ordered!

2 Likes

Not bad for $7

4 Likes

@KoolHandLuke wait, u can still go on this site and order stuff for cheap? I’m about to go on there myself if that’s the case

2 Likes

Just did it, $8.94 for a whole sample kit. U really are the MVP for posting this

2 Likes

@JiggaMan1987 , yes sir ,I love free stuff

2 Likes

Me too, the second I saw the link was still valid, I ordered mine :joy:

2 Likes

I can’t believe this offer is still there, but it is, around $9 for shipping. I mean why not? Sounds like a great deal.

2 Likes

I ordered my sample pack 6 days ago and still haven’t seen it come in the mail. How long did it take to get yours?

@First , it took 9 days for me

I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this one before, but Orca is a great microbe/fungi for Veg. It’s not free, but pretty dang close to it. Will make about 150 gallons .

5 Likes

Wow that’s pretty close to free yeah what do they get you for shipping?

1 Like

Yep I did that also a month or so ago

I just ordered some to try haha, maybe @Docnraq @anon1893985 @OGIncognito @Borderryan22 @Reb @Pinboy @Tylersays

You guys might want to give it a go if you can. There’s also a $3 bottle up here if you wanna test that

4 Likes

Appreciate that Growmie :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thanks man! I might hit it up. I’ve only really used mycos and tribus so far

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I’m all about microbe samples!

2 Likes