Free stuff, who doesn’t want free stuff

Ok, it’s not exactly free, you pay shipping. But this whole box was around $8.

31 Likes

How do you get it???

Thanks for the tip @Drinkslinger , I just grab a sample . I watched their tea video , looks easy . @Audiofreak Go to the link then click [ buy now ] , then samples .

3 Likes

Thanks!!! Cost me $9.25.

Stoked

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks @Drinkslinger. Good find! $8.94 out the door. They’re probably wondering where this surge in sample orders came from, lol

4 Likes

I had just ordered some azos/mycos from amazon and decided to check out their site. I stumbled upon the sampler pack and said,“why not”? Hopefully this stuff doesn’t work and I don’t end up buying more and more :joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Thanks @Drinkslinger - I just ordered one!

Thanks for posting! If you troll around nutrient sites enough you can find a lot of these. Mammoth p, greenleaf and many others all do samples.

3 Likes

Freaking sweet - 4.94 in total. @Drinkslinger MVP

1 Like

for $8.94 I’m getting me some Thanks @Drinkslinger

2 Likes

One more thanks for posting that!

Ordered it myself I looked at it before I did I haven’t used stuff like this before anybody used this tea brew before or any of its products or similar products ? New to the different nutrients you can use going from outdoor to indoor grow for cannabis has opened up a whole new world to me and different nutrients

1 Like

Just got mine

I got mine too, but twice as many items as you got?

1 Like

Really? Looks like I got the same as @Drinkslinger. Maybe smaller package sizes?

Jk, I couldn’t help myself.

Same as you.

5 Likes

3 Likes

I got mine today not exactly sure what to use still kind of confused on it lol

1 Like

No samples for canada, pfft.

2 Likes