Free stuff, who doesn’t want free stuff

Just ordered mine. You guys are the mvps :call_me_hand: thanks!

4 Likes

Lost Coast Plant Therapy in 12 & 32 ounce, 1 and 2.5 gallon sizes. lost coast plant therapy. Go ahead guys I recommend this product!!!
Been using neem and Capt Jack’s Dead bug brew… @Hellraiser, turned me onto Captain Jack’s… this here is some awesome stuff!!!

5 Likes

Those are some bold claims, but the price is right.

Anyone ever ordered from Rightbud? I ordered a tent 2 weeks ago and it apparently got “lost” by FedEx. They figured that out on Tuesday and have yet to re ship my new order as they said they would, all while claiming costumer service is their #1 priority. Most company’s I’ve dealt with offer expedited shipping when a problem happens but these folks seem to not care very much as I’ve had to wait 24hrs or more for each correspondence even after talking to someone directly 5 minutes prior. All this ranting leads to this I guess. Don’t purchase from rightbud if you are in a hurry to get your equipment and live east of the Mississippi River

1 Like

I just jumped on the Free Sample train.
Figured I’d try it out, having already ordered some soil Myz and root hormone.
Bought Great White and Garden Safe, I’ll try this in a separate pot and see compare the two.

Thanks for the tip!

At the time of arrival I opened the box and laid everything out.

5 minutes later I was thinking the Mykos sleeve looked like a Burrito.
2 minutes after that I was headed to the gas station to buy a crappy burrito.
Shrug I was hungry :rofl:

5 Likes

@Drinkslinger curious on how you go about. I use great white little pricey but good results.

y

2 Likes

I sprinkle it on the roots when I transplant. Also toss a bit in sometimes when making tea.

2 Likes

I realize this is old and should have been moderated long ago. do you realize that you are in violation of ILGM Forum policy? No commercial links allowed without express approval from the ILGM Admionistration or “Me”!

This is a bannable offense and we take this very seriously. you cannot advertise competitive products in the iLGM Forum, unless they are sold on Amazon or another approved associate vendor.

There will probably be a lot of editing going on in this topc and we will be monitoring all here who have posted offsite illegal links in ther past.

Have a good day. latewood!ILGM Administrator.

@dbrn32
@MattyBear
@Myfriendis410
@garrigan62
@Covertgrower

For you members. These are the only moderators, staff, or emplyees you need to tag for information, unless it is to tag someone in the office due to an order issue. Do not bother the Office staff with forum issues. Thanks and have a great weekend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

After looking this over; I noticed this was a one time thing in May. If you all have no other mopre current issues regarding posting links, there will be no issue.

I will probably just delte the link/s and closes this topic sinc eit is basically dormant anyway. Peace

1 Like

Farl all members and moderators.

Sahring pictures of products are allowed. Links to products from commercial websites is not OK to post.

you can post links ot Amazon, Dealzer, and Growershouse.

Thanks for your cooperation.

lw.admin

1 Like

Thanks, I just ordered one with out even seeing what all was in it ha. Thanks for the heads up though.

Thank you for hooking us up with this deal. Anything Free is worth saving up for!

Wish there were more of these trial packs out there to sample the product before dropping big $$$$ on something blind without knowing weather it would work or not. Placed a order and will keep an eye out for more promos in the future. The local grow store was giving away free bottles of “Fish Shit” 2 years ago which was a cool promotional event they were having and the companies want people to try their products and come back to buy more (corner boy logic) which is a good way to do business plus people like things that are "free’.

2 Likes

Still works , thank you

2 Likes

And still free. Well shipping was 8.94 out the door.

1 Like

Amazing deal tysm!

1 Like

Thank you guys just ordered a sampler $8.94 for shipping

1 Like

Thanks!!! $8.94 to my door!!!

Someone liked one of my post in this thread in 2020 lol. I just picked up another sample ,it’s still a great deal

3 Likes

I’m on it like a hornet!! I keep forgetting to get it done but tonight that’s my mission. How long did it take to get delivered once you pd for the shipping?