Fiz's Second Grow - LSD Auto triplets

Oh, sorry, Fiz! :hugs:

2 Likes

Oh thanks! I’m super crabby about this, I know it will pass but I’m already getting impatient.

2 Likes

That’s sooo understandable, especially with a new grandbaby on the way and wanting to be with your family. :heart:

3 Likes

Ok, I checked on the girls. Today was a water feed. My brain is kind of mushy atm, so I could stand guidance to untangle this mess.

Psyduck: pH 6.2 TDS 522 - Day 72 - 46 Flower
Slowpoke: pH 6.0 TDS 1010 - Day 75 - 31 Flower
Jigglypuff: pH 5.9 TDS 625 - Day 74 - 53 Flower

This is after a plain water feeding today. These are all in coco/perlite.

IMO, Jiggly will be ready soon. Hard to tell on her, the buds are SO dark. You can see the cloudy, but I have some purple trichomes instead of amber?

Psyduck looks unhappy. Or maybe the top is starting the fade - not sure - pics tomorrow.

Slowpoke’s numbers look the best of the group to me. Yet she’s making the same spots Jiggly did.

Tomorrow, I planned on giving them Epson Salts - now I need opinions on what else to use, if anything. I do have Jack’s in the house.

I have dialed down DLI, Slowpoke is under one light and she’s around 50 right now, JP and PD are under the front light and at around 40.

My head hurts from all the numbers, doggone!

TIA for your opinions.

4 Likes

Stopping now to lift you up Ms. Fiz :pray: for healing and strength :sunglasses::v::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you very much, that’s very kind of you.

3 Likes

Claudette. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

She looks like a smokable pizza. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

You know, you’re right! Once you’re seen it…

Oh! I bought a new doodad. A Cannabrush - I’m going to do my trimming with it. I had one bud ready in the WeDryer and it worked well for me! Likely going to be good enough for my rough kind of trimming.

6 Likes

I’ve seen folks here like those. :+1:

1 Like

Well i thought it was a pizza…lol and then i read who it was. :joy::sunglasses:

3 Likes

It’ll make things easier with my arthritis. Scissors or trimmers - both hurt to use.

3 Likes

For sure, the cannabrush sounds like a great thing, you can’t be hurting yourself with the scissors and trimmers! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

2 Likes

I make pizza too! But Claudette is even tastier.

3 Likes

Like hubby always says… The Golden Years!

3 Likes

Well she certainly looks delicious :yum::sunglasses:

3 Likes

She even matches my bong!

6 Likes

I’m one of them. I’ve got two. Makes trimming a breeze.

Most definitely. Just remember to use the bristles to knock the leaves loose - don’t “baste” it like it’s a rack of ribs. You’ll lose trichomes and make a proper mess that way.

A beauty!

Glad you’re on the mend. :v: Don’t forget to take it easy

5 Likes

Oh I have to, my body won’t let me do much else right now.

Did you see my post about my blasted runoff numbers? I seem to be determined to beat them up before they finish. I swear I have NO idea.

Cements my determination to go to Autopots.

3 Likes

They seem fine, I don’t panic unless I’m over 1500ish. Even then I don’t panic much, I just expect stuff to start to die. If they’re at end of life care anyway, I usually won’t bother to course correct.

5 Likes