Fiz's Second Grow - LSD Auto triplets

3 Likes

Perfect!

2 Likes

Thanks! I still feel like I have no idea what I’m doing half the time.

The GG has a way to go, but hopefully the Blueberry Glues finish soon.

Yeah, I practiced the technique and it seems fairly easy to master, thank heavens. I also pulled out my trim bin, I’m collecting kief, I got a little puck press. I figured between the whole harvest I should have something…

4 Likes

Oh yeah absolutely. I just ran my kief through the levo and my MCT oil is now properly quite dark from all the thc (and other plant debris, I won’t pretend it’s pure :joy:). If you can make a few pucks to “cure” for a while you’ll have some delicious kief to scrape onto your bowls or roll up in some joints. Good stuff. I have 9.5 grams of hash puck and another 4g of just plain old kief in a puck. The cannabrush + trim bin combo means you can really collect the vast majority of the trichome goodness.

5 Likes

I really liked how well the brush worked, and yes I’m excited to collect all those trichomes.

I stuck a wee bit of Jigglypuff into the WeDryer last night - getting ready for her smoke test.

When I checked on them this morning, I noticed that Slowpoke is still putting out new leaves. Most of her branches are 18 inches tall, so she should have something for me when she’s done next month.

4 Likes

Shirley is trimmed and in the Grove bag. Total popcorn: 25 g.

Meanwhile, in the bat cave…

Whoooo doggies!

7 Likes

:star_struck: :+1:

How are you feeling?
How is your daughter/new grandbaby? :baby:

2 Likes

I am starting to feel better!
Baby is still not born. If she’s not here by Wednesday, they are inducing.
Pins and needles over here!

4 Likes

Very cool that you are feeling better!

Those babies! LOL. I (me, not a baby of mine) was a couple weeks overdue, dr induced, and I still didn’t want to come out … and I still don’t! :joy:

All the best to her and her baby! :grinning:

Today I had more fall colors on my plant and posted a few pics. I took too many pics while I could, when the colors were still there, haha … think I might cut a few leaves off tomorrow morning after watering.

2 Likes

Awesome! Gotta go look.

1 Like

I stuck Claudette in May BOTM - better picture than last month. She got very lovely once she was done, imo. So please vote for her again, if you don’t mind.

My last try on her, no sense flogging a dead horse. :wink:

2 Likes

For sure! And I love that pic! No offence to anyone, but that pic reminds me of the Christ the Redeemer statue in Brazil. Found a pic with a purple light. :smile: (Hope you don’t mind my copy/paste of C.)

3 Likes

Not at all, in fact I love it!
Audrey and C2 came down today… Finally!

2 Likes

It will be easier to do with a link… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Oh I’m so modest I’d have never thought of that, frankly.

2 Likes

You worked hard, and it shows! A deserving contender, imo… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Well that’s very kind of you. I do think she’s a gorgeous little thing.

2 Likes

Had to toss a couple of Slowpoke in there.
The scale pic of C2 is upside down! That’s 28 g, not 82.

4 Likes

:+1:

Gorgeous plants!
Congrats on Audrey and C2 getting chopped today!
Hope you continue to feel better!

3 Likes

Fiz you can say ur a pro now, your grows are amazing.

3 Likes