Fiz's Second Grow - LSD Auto triplets

I suppose that we can vote for ourselves? :thinking: :smile:

Psy is gorgeous!

5 Likes

But of course! I am visualizing 75 plants, all with one vote each. :wink:

5 Likes

So, while I’m in the holding pattern over here, I’ll have to regale you all with other silliness, so you’re going to hear a lot of Odie stories.

He is absolutely crazy about toys and has a million of them, but his favorite are 2 inch tennis balls that squeak. He has at least a dozen of them, but he always attaches himself to one specific ball and plays with it till death, which when you’re a tennis ball means you’re lying on the rug split into two hemispheres.

His current favorite is an orange ball. He’s recently decided that whenever he goes out he has to take it with him. He sets it on the grass and then goes to do “his business”.

So last night, he takes orange ball outside, drops it on the ground, and instead of moving immediately starts peeing - all over his ball! When he was done, he ran off do to his “big business” and came back for his ball.

Well, he sniffed it and poked it with his paw, but no matter what he did, the ball was soaked with pee and he wouldn’t pick it up. He was waiting for me to get it for him but to hell with that. So he’s inside crying, and crying because he can’t find orange ball. :woman_facepalming:t2: :woman_facepalming:t2: :woman_facepalming:t2: :woozy_face:

Fortunately, it rained overnight so he brought it back in this morning, where I washed it in the sink.

I hate to tell him, this ball is split in half and is only being held together with the fuzzy cover.

13 Likes

And of course, after getting me up early, here he is taking his first morning nap.

13 Likes

Gotta get him another orange ball!!

4 Likes

Fortunately, once he splits the ball till it falls apart and he watches me trash it, he immediately transfers his allegiance to another ball. So fickle! Then again, when I went to pick him up at PetSmart on adoption day, he jumped out of his caregivers arms right into mind and practically licked my face off.

Fickle, fickle boy.

6 Likes

I can’t believe I have another crazy Odie story in the same day!

I have the pointer on my computer screen (I always use dark mode, it’s easier on my eyes) set to medium size, and it’s bright magenta. So I’m playing around on screen, and Odie is sitting on the hassock next to the computer, and he starts snapping at the screen. For the life of me, I had NO idea what was going on with him, until he looked behind the screen. That’s when I realized he was snapping at the pointer - trying to catch the thing. Tried to get a picture but no success.

He’s a freaking comedian.

11 Likes

LOL, thanks for sharing your cutie’s antics! :tennis: :toilet: :dog2:

3 Likes

:joy::rofl: my pitbull does this when other dogs come on my TV

6 Likes

Oh he’ll get goofy when other dogs are on but that kinda makes sense. But a purple arrow? Who knows what he’s thinking?

He also spent about 1/2 hour this morning watching an ant crawl across the floor - patting it with his paw, dragging it back, and finally - eating it. :woman_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

All of that ant watching, patting, and dragging builds up a mighty appetite. But not that I know from personal experience. :thinking:

4 Likes

I know he’s tiny, but how many calories could there be in an ant?

I did just give him a strip of chicken jerky. It’s tough to control his diet he’s such a chowhound, I’m sure my vet is gonna squawk at me about his chunkiness.

2 Likes

:ant: :ant: :ant: :ant: :ant: :ant:

Things get more complicated when considering Adam Ant’s nutritional value. I thought he was cute. Ahhh, the 80s.

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Oh god yes, Adam Ant was verrrry sexy.

2 Likes

Put on a little makeup, makeup, make sure they’ve got your good side - good side.

You don’t drink, you don’t smoke, what do you do? You don’t drink you don’t smoke, what do you do?

Subtle innuendos follow, must be something inside!

Now. There’s a song I haven’t heard in forever, decades. I’ll have to go check to see how well I remembered the lyrics.

2 Likes

Pretty close Fiz! :wink:

2 Likes

Pretty close from what I remember… :rofl:

4 Likes

I knew when I wrote it that those lyrics are in order, but didn’t want to go on for too long, you know.

3 Likes

I swear Mr Odie is going to drive me nuts, which is about a 2 inch putt at this point.

I put him in the yard on his line this morning - he can get out in a bunch of places with our fence, unfortunately. I was getting hubby Epson salts water to soak his feet, and glanced out the window and saw ODIE’S EMPTY HARNESS!

Scared me half to death because for all I knew, he could have been a mile away by now. BUT thank goodness the dog next door was out, and Odie was barking at the privacy fence. I snuck up behind and nabbed him.

Time to try yet another “escape proof” harness. But since he was good and didn’t run away, he got a treat.

I swear a need a drink!

10 Likes