Fiz's Second Grow - LSD Auto triplets

He did, that’s the OG dog’s revenge. Fortunately, his size precludes him from killing anyone with his toots. He is incapable of clearing a room.

3 Likes

:laughing:

I just watched the Strays movie trailer. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :rofl: At one point in the trailer, one of the dog characters starts yelling (the dogs talk, not bark) at himself in a mirror, reminded me of Odie’s mirror discovery. :mirror: :dog2: :joy:

4 Likes

Oh that’s great! My little guy is really a clown.

3 Likes

Yeah he is! And such a cutie!

3 Likes

He’s meeting my baby granddaughter tomorrow. I kept worrying about her and a dog, and my daughter reminded me that her mother in law has three big dogs.

D’oh.

3 Likes

Anddddd - my daughter just cancelled. She did invite me to her place to see the baby tomorrow before the game, so I think I will do that if hubby is well enough to leave him.

5 Likes

Hope it all works out, though the baby granddaughter and Odie meet has to wait.

2 Likes

Honestly that makes me more comfortable, I’m worried about him getting feisty.

Funny thing is, BOTH of my girls have been honking at me “you don’t invite us over often enough!” and so I do, and they both nope out on me.

The joys of parenthood, I swear!

5 Likes

Ah, sorry about that! Family can be odd, and is very odd, to say it nicely, in my case. :joy:

Hopefully all goes well when Odie meets baby, but I can certainly understand your concerns.

Well, perhaps tomorrow you can don your full sloth gear, bong to your heart’s content, and enjoy the game totally your way. :smiley: :laughing:

3 Likes

That’s the new plan! My kid had been “well, I’m worried about residual THC in the environment of your house”. That was a knee slapper, as if I was going to light up around the kid.

One of the things about being a stoner is that an awful lot of people assume you’re a derelict, including my family. I feel very confident that she’d not worry if I slurped a beer around the baby and honestly I get WAY more f-ed up on alcohol than I do on weed.

7 Likes

:thinking: :sweat_smile: Sounds like a needless worry about the kid getting blasted by licking the carpet or something. :crazy_face:
And that’s why Odie is such a mellow little dude. (sarcasm)

So sorry about that, it must be hurtful! Attitudes and perceptions of mj will continue to change, but yeah what a bummer, especially when it’s family. Agreed about alcohol, I’m a lightweight with that, especially as I get older, and it quickly makes me feel not so good. I’m much more clear-headed and functional on a weed buzz than with an alcohol buzz. My husband and I like strong beers, so it’s only a few small sips for me to enjoy the flavors.

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s a bit ridiculous but honestly more of a shoulder shrug than tears. This kid is smarter than me, and honestly should know better, but we all have blind spots.

3 Likes

That’s good.

:100:

2 Likes

We all deal with this some. My wife has been microdosing edibles for about two years, and will smoke or take bigger dose on occasion to check out a little. Her parents were pretty skeptical in the beginning but now both use edibles on occasion and her dad now growing plants.

8 Likes

That’s great! Attitudes can change when they discover the medicinal value.

7 Likes

Figured I’d put this on my own thread. I’m thinking a lot about President Carter today. He was the first man I voted for, but it was his second election unfortunately. He’s a very humble man that has had an extraordinary life. Did you know that in 1952, as a young Navy Lieutenant, he was sent with a team to Ottawa to work on a nuclear reactor that had melted down? I sure didn’t, and the story is shocking. How he lived so long after is unbelievable.

I’m not religious myself, but I am asking for prayers for his peaceful end.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Here’s the story.

4 Likes

Very nice sentiments! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I didn’t know that, either. In college, I recall one of my professors saying that while he didn’t like his political leaning, Carter was a very good man, as he knew of him personally. That says a lot.

4 Likes

I have some Cheetah Piss here somewhere!

3 Likes

Just took a look over at the pretty flower contest thread. I’m so happy to see Psyduck getting a lot of loves!

It’s going to be funny when the votes come in - SO MANY CHOICES!

Heck, I could easily be tempted to vote for someone else! :crazy_face:

6 Likes