First timer - ready to LST?

That’s great. I am trying to pay it forward as well. Started my second grow. Learned so much from grow one, and received so much support here. Wish I had found it before I had started the first grow; would have had very different results. But doing is learning!

I am going to keep track of the branches as well and see what results I get.

Continued growing success!

1 Like

Thanks buddy, i will wait for 4 in a half haha. I am curious how your second grow goes! Pretty excided to grow my own medicine finally after years of wishing.

@HappyGoLucky21 are they auto or photo? No rush if photo. If auto, a little more time / size. Then it is time because you never know when they want to flower. Nice healthy looking seedlings.

1 Like

All 4 are Auto, 2 White Widow and 2 Sourgirl. First time so i went with auto. Want to do Photo next time for sure.

1 Like

Just do something gentile to the first pair of big fan leaves. Move them to the side just enough to let light hit those little nodes below them on the main stalk.

If those little nodes get light they’ll take off and form new topsites.

1 Like

Thank you i will do that, i have some wire coming in tomorrow.

I got a 44 day white widow auto journal going right now.

Yesterday and today I took my plant outside for a couple hours around mid day. She really loved the outdoor sunlight.

2 Likes

Beautiful

Hey @HappyGoLucky21. Second grow is going well, I guess! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The three autos in my first grow all began flowering right at the 4 weeks window. So I am thinking this one will do the same. Not sure. First grow didn’t do any training and ended up with very little space necessitating bending during flowering which is not recommended. This one has been training since week 3. Maybe that will cause a slight delay?

Here is the most up-to-date image from last night:

Lights just came on. Will give about an hour, pull her out, and tighten down some of the new stretch.

2 Likes

I swear these plants love it when you go hands on with them. I think they take a tie down as something to overcome.

1 Like

Is this too much LST?

Looks good to me. Try to do the same thing to the other side if the other side’s little node is getting shaded.

@beardless that’s pretty awesome!
So in your opinion if let’s say you culled branches 9 and 11 do you think that would’ve been made up elsewhere in the plant growth wise ?or were you better off to leave them? I would think you did better by keeping them

Is it okay to switch sides everyday and rotate?

If you can get light to more lower nodes you should end up with more bud bearing branches. You should be able to tell if your plant likes being manhandled or not. :smiley:

Hows this now.

1 Like

Looks just like my first LST. Move the first two big fan leaves over so the lower nodes get light. Give it 3 or 4 days those nodes will have taken off.

1 Like

ok think i got , i wont bombard with pics lol Thanks

No problem at all. I am a beginner at this also this is my 1st grow. Keep posting we can all figure this out together. Grow on …

1 Like