First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

“I CAN SEEE DOWN YOUR SHIRRRT” haha love me some joe dirt :joy:. Looking good brother :call_me_hand:t3::muscle:t3:

1 Like

Had the Cream Caramel CBD hanging whole. Branched her out a few days ago. 8 days hanging. I just trimmed them into smaller, individual branches and they are now in the box. Thursday the bigger buds will get a good final trim and thrown into bags. The other will get a sorta trin and thrown in the freezer.

3 Likes

morning

1 Like

And to you, as well, ROG!

Somebody is happy this morning! 2 days after top dress and molasses tea. She is starting to take off. No pistils. Crazy8 Monkey Fruit Auto…

7 Likes

Girls r looking amazing

1 Like

Thanks man. Trying to beat this 100° weather. Again.

2 Likes

Yea man im good with that

1 Like

So, between the photos I have about 3oz freezing. What is the best home method for extraction besides everclear? Takes 3 days to make it and then another hour or two of pulling it all off the silicon sheet.

I haven’t run anything through the trimbin yet, I’m going to do that after its frozen for a few days.

U know me brother i press

1 Like

I want a source turbo in the worst way

4 Likes

If you look at Caligirls concentrate thread I posted a DIY build to do just what the source does. I haven’t built it but I’ve been following them on FB and a bunch of people have built them and love em.

3 Likes

Ya i saw that $500 price tag and said, maybe I’ll go grab some everclear :rofl::rofl: I’ll check the DIY for sure

1 Like

You can also use a water distiller but you don’t reclaim as much everclear and you have to watch the temps.

The guy who created the DIY build worked on the source and etoh plus. He was the face of the company but something happened……

2 Likes

Gotta lot of posts to tmgo through lol but I’m looking for it.

1 Like

I’ll have to go find that!

1 Like

Info is here:

5 Likes

Alright, alright, alright. CCCBD was good to go so I put 25g in 1 bag, and 14g in another. 39g smokable, but I put over 3oz in the freezer. Between her, GFOG and Purple Punch there is about 5½ in the freezer and a lot of it is small buds. I could have probably trimmed another 1-1½oz to go in Grove bags, but there is plenty of smoke and plenty for concentrate/extract.

Grand smokin’ total for the 3 photos are…

GFOG …93g
PP …118g
CCCBD …39g

Total … 250g on the nose.

8.93 oz of some good ol’, homegrown diggity dank. The GFOG has the loudest, brightest if you will, smell, very citrusy with some gassy dankness behind it. Purple Punch has a strong, mixed fruit aroma, but holds that heavy, thick, lingering bud smell that makes you pull a Ric Flair after a good whiff. Cream Caramel CBD smellsless like pistachio ice cream now, and more like sweet bread. I can’t really identify it.

All the freezer buds will be there for a couple of weeks while i figure out a better extraction method. I’ll run it all through the trim bin in just a few days and get a couple grams of keif. Should still yield a good amount even after sifting.

I want to drop more beans :tired_face:

6 Likes

Thank you Mr. @Newt !!!

1 Like

I’m not gonna lie, I figured I’d have killed her by now. Skywalker OG…

6 Likes