First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

Been working serving at poker games the last couple weekends. Get home tonight and she says “Why are there 4 plants outside now?” Lol guess I need to bring two of them in.

3 Likes

Busted! Hats off to lady Borderryan for layen down the law!

2 Likes

Jeez another 1k posts I missed in a thread haha :laughing:. I’ll never be able to catch up to that now haha.

4 Likes

Lmao I have room in the tent. She doesn’t care how much I cram in there. Yes, that’s what she said lol. She just doesn’t like me growing outside because she follows the facebook page for our city, and the 5o post a lot of drone shots.

2 Likes

It’s all good man, not a lot going on now! Just whipping up a couple gallons of jacks a week. No training for anything. I’d like to start another 2 or 3 photos, but I’ll be gone for a few weeks next month.

All the autos took well to a transplant the other day. Forbidden Fruitz Autos are starting to take off…

#1 with her pistils…

#2 not quite there yet…

Crazy8 Monkey Fruit is doing good in the Earth Dust. Letting her dry today, then Boost top dress and tea tomorrow…

Creepy Crawly Annihilator Auto is doing good all things considered. High heat, heavy rain the last few days. You can smell the Widow in her and it’s fantastic…

And Skywalker OG, 2 days after being bent over. Just about 3wks in flower. You can see the swell on the top of the bend. Been feeding her heavy. This solo cup stuff aint no joke lol. Doesn’t have much smell, yet. Either that or I just can’t tell in the house because after harvesting the others, there’s weed everywhere :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

WOW…that is a serious bend

1 Like

Super crop. I pinched it pretty good. The top of the bend where it’s swolen is where I’ve been keeping an eye. If it keeps swelling along with the buds, then i know i didnt fxxx it up too bad.

2 Likes

Killing it my friend keep it growing!!

1 Like

:clap: that was some outta nowhere TDS is real.

1 Like

Ryan sorry this is poluting up your thread, I didnt realise that a simple image could cause so much pain in someone. You are a good dude and I never would have dumped in your thread like this. I tried to take it over to mine but no dice.

1 Like

4 Likes

I think you and I would get along smashingly as neighbors my friend!

1 Like

She looks sweet Brother, that bend looks happy to me, nice work bro :beers: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

Thanks man. Probably a little late in the game, but the buds are turning up.

1 Like

Purple Punch has filled 4 Grove Bags with 25g each and 1 Grove Bag with 18g. I also have an easy 10-12g’s of smokable hanging. So far totals are…

Purple Punch… 118g, 4.21oz bagged.
GFOG… 93g, 3.25oz bagged.

Total… 211, roughly 7.5oz

I could potentially pull a half pound from these 2 ladies, once I finish the Purple Punch in the morning. I’m more than happy with these numbers. :sunglasses::sunglasses::potted_plant::palm_tree::potted_plant::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Cream Caramel CBD will make the difference for a grand total of 9oz dry, smokable flower. I’ll have between 3 and 4oz of freezer flower for concentrates and thing of the sort.

Crazy8 Monkey Fruit was topdressed with 12 tablespoons of Earth Dust Boost and very little water because its been raining balls this morning. I’ll have to give her the tea tomorrow. She, along with the Creepy Crawly Annihilator Auto, and Forbidden Fruitz Autos is on the porch until the scattered storms clear.

6 Likes

Awesome brother great haul! That’s all that matters is we are satisfied with our results

2 Likes

Damn Ryan i was a lil behind but great job the buds look great and the girls r looking amazing

2 Likes

Got my numbers wrong. GFOG was 91, not 93 grams. Not enough to make a difference, just correctng the error.

And thanks much for the kudos gentlemen! Lot of y’alls info and guidance went into this and will continue to.

Gonna be hard not to drop any beans til October!!

1 Like

I think Joe Dirt said it best when he said, “Daaaaaang!” Both FF Auto’s have stretched well over an inch since bringing them in YESTERDAY. They’re sharing the P1500 getting 1,000ppfd and 45ish dli…

Crazy8 Monkey Fruit Auto is staying out back and freakin loving the Earth Dust…

No pistils on her at all, which is good. Hopefully she holds off another week or two, I’m hoping she booms. I can’t wait to reuse the soil. I’ll do one more of it in the same 5 gallon bag. Then I’ll amend with another 5 gallons of fresh soil with Earth Dust, and try a 10 gallon for one of the CBD plants.

6 Likes