First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

Thanks @Newt

3 Likes

Thanks @Newt

Great haul Ryan :metal:

2 Likes

Thanks man! Canā€™t wait till itā€™s time to open the big buds

2 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :beers:harvest cheers to you brother :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

@Underthestairs @Borderryan22

That site has a ton of info on ethanol extractions, decarbing, making carts, sugar wax etc. some really good stuff

3 Likes

Thatā€™s my next rabbit hole Iā€™m sure

2 Likes

I really want to fill a couple carts. I have empty ones already for some reason. :person_shrugging:t3: But man, I tell you, I really want to chill after this recent harvest lol. I really wish i knew someone close that i could just give all the trim to get back a like a half of various concentrates/hash :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

What a business that would be.

Drop off your product and pick it up in cartsā€¦

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

Or whatever shatter wax dabs was desired

1 Like

Exactly. Oh, you need this all in butter? Spread or stick? You want dab? Extract? Dude that would be amazing.

1 Like

Ok, i gotta put it. I couldnā€™t be more proud. Firat day of Kindergartenā€¦

7 Likes

Nice! Love this! Cool backpack and all! Thanks for sharing with us brother Ryan! Congrats to your little man!

2 Likes

Beautiful sir and awww

3 Likes

Thanks guys. I was too in the moment when walking him in for it to really hit me. Scrolling through pics and saw this one (slight editing) and was like hoooo leeeeee cheeut, heā€™s a little man now.

5 Likes

Tuesday is when my daughter starts idk if im ready

3 Likes

Man, itā€™s rough. He was really excited.

2 Likes

Thats how my daughter is right now talking about school this and that new friends

2 Likes

She is far more ready then you ever will be. It will always be this wayā€¦My daughter turned 19 last monthā€¦

3 Likes

Don Iā€™m a little more in with you friend. My oldest turned 19 in May. She graduated highschool early, and has since finished her holistic and health massage program. Her license should be coming through any day.

Itā€™s nice when they make us proud

Congrats to little man Ryan

2 Likes