First Timer - GSCE

Thanks growmie!!!

1 Like

So for bud wash…

1 cup of 3% H2O2 to a gallon of water? Gently stir buds for 30 seconds or so, then same in plane water? Drip dry for just a bit, then hang in drying area?
@oldmarine @Hellraiser @AfgVet @Underthestairs
Im tagging @Lacewing because I believe he isn’t far away either. I’m going to chopping Jordan tomorrow.

1 Like

Here’s a great “how to”

5 Likes

Thank you very kindly. Hopefully I’ll have a decent one to submit for the BOM😁

1 Like

Looking forward to it

1 Like

That’s the video I used.

1 Like

Great vid! Thanks a million.

1 Like

I laughed when he got ready to rinse and was like, don’t jar it around, then hit it with the soaker. I know it was low pressure but I just saw the bud flying and splattering on a wall :joy:

1 Like

I was pretty delicate with mine hahaha.

You would have curled up cringing with how I “rinsed” the underside of my infested blueberry.

1 Like

If it is still raining I’m gonna have to turn the tub on😒

1 Like

I use a hair straightener that my daughter has to heat seal the grove bags.

3 Likes

Thanks for this. I’m kinda lost.

1 Like

My wife has seeeeeveral that never get used. Snooguns

2 Likes

Lol what do you mean about turning the tub on??

2 Likes

Lol my bad I meant use the tub. Swipe text fail.

2 Likes

Now power is out and it was a transformer. Heard it right by my house. I’m all around screwed on these girls because it’s raining too hard for center point to go fix it.

1 Like

The rain is coming in waves. I guess Jordan is ok, since she’s in the dark. I’d like to get some air flow, but no power. I said fxxx it and Jillian and the babies are back on the porch. They’re staying unless it get too bad. If it does get too bad, I’m taking the hit and chopping her with Jordan tomorrow afternoon. I probably stressed her enough bringing her back in, then back out and using the light and power going out and she’s back in some light now. Really just kinda bummed about it. But we’re safe and ok and that’s what really matters. I’ve learned a little patience and still have seeds, so if I gotta hold off on growing some good quality nugs, so be it. Anyways, nerves are up from the storm and move con ng and life. Time to take 10 and get my mind right.

1 Like

Wow! :astonished::astonished: looks amazing!!!

Center Point should have power back on within next 2 hours, but not sure because it just started pouring. Looks like maybe one small break in the rain pretty soon, but after that it will be pretty much all night. Jillian and the babies are ok. As long as it doesn’t get too windy, they’ll do fine on the porch. Went ahead and snagged my sample off Jillian (pic below). Should get a bowl out of it. Jordan should be ok for only 3 or 4 total hours no circulation. Haven’t opened the room, but it is coldest in the house. As long as power is on in next couple of hours, she’ll be fine. I think. Maybe. I hope. I don’t know anymore. :man_facepalming:t3:

Jillian’s sample. I made sure to grab the one with the absolute MOST white hairs, so it should be the least potent…

3 Likes

Having some extra darkness shouldn’t harm her. It may slow some growth a bit but shouldn’t harm her. Don’t chop her early

2 Likes