I’m not sure how much I’ll get to update this, but I’ll try to as often as possible…
This is my first entry at my first attempt of actually putting some attention and TLC into a grow. Always been a “hey those seeds you threw out are friggin growing!” type of thing. This is for personal and to save a good chunk of change (I’ll just say the nearest dispensary is reeeeeeeeeeally far) so spending a ton on a huge setup isn’t exactly in the plan.
I got some GSCE auto-fems a few weeks ago, because from what I’ve read, they are a great outdoor candidate and already have great resistance to molds and insects. Plus it’s ridiculously potent. So I’ve just been waiting for the rainy season to close up and we’ll, we’re pretty much there…
…And holy cow. I put this little girl in clean, fresh water approximately 6 days ago to start the process. Waited the full 72 until she looked like a little tadpole, the popped her in some Fox Farm potting soil right at 3 days ago, like, to the hour.
Last night, it was still just loose soil on the top. No surface breakage at all. That was at like midnight, when I last took a look and have her a little good night sip of water. This is only 7 hours later.
Close to exactly 6 days later, we’re off to the races. I’m excited to see how well she grows. Hopefully she’ll be ready to enjoy
by Halloween. Wish me luck!!!