First Timer - GSCE

Don’t count on it being less potent …I thought that about the larf I smoked and it murdered me like the first time I smoked and I’m a daily smoker
Multiple times a day

1 Like

Just remeber you grew that outdoors in the natural sun …something to be said about that …and also the buds ypu get from old ass…who knows what’s up before they get to you …
I am convinced that nothing is and good as homegrown done right

1 Like

I think I’m going to be able to salvage one. I can’t leave her outside much longer because here in a few hours it’s gonna be hellabad with the storm from the Gulf. It’s already been pretty gusty but she’s tied up good, and the rain has come in spurts. I have the bathroom set up for her and the light is already set up, but it’s sxxx, so hopefully I can put her back out Wednesday or Thursday morning.

1 Like

I know the first sample I got to partake in was good from Jordan, and it wasn’t from one of the more dense, mature flowers. Jillian is only like 4½ weeks flower so I really need her to hold off like 3 more weeks. We are literally moving a quarter mile so I think I am ok with moving her if I have to on the 29th or 30th.

Power out again, probably for a while. My yard is trashed. Pardon my language, but I’m about 36 hours max from being totally fucked on these plants. I would scrap them no problem if they weren’t both almost finished. If I can’t get them out soon, I’m going to end up basically with dried hemp. Jordan may have some quality, but Jillian is nothing but pretty, no potency yet. May be off here for a couple days trying to figure out their situation.

1 Like

Sending positive energy.

1 Like

Sorry for the wreckage bro.

2 Likes

It happens. Cleanup shouldn’t be more than a few hours. We got really lucky because we have a sliding glass back door, and a 20ft tree branch landed on the porch.

1 Like

I’ll take all that can be afforded!! Thanks

1 Like

I don’t understand why you think you have to trash you plant. Can you explain why you’re thinking this?

3 Likes

@AfgVet I’m not. Just having really bad anxiety. Worst is done. Power company is in the neighborhood. I just got them back on the porch. Had to cut a bud over half the size of a baseball off one. Caterpillar had been chilling. Stress from moving, tropical storm, having to get these things taken care of. Still not sure if there was any damage or anything to the new house which could mess up the move. Just sending my overthinking into max overdrive.

3 Likes

That’s a lot to deal with for sure! As far as your plant goes, relax a bit……having extra time without light isn’t going to kill her, she’ll be fine. Her growth will slow a bit while she’s not getting light but nothing detrimental.

Try to take a breath. Easier said than done I’m sure

4 Likes

I really appreciate you saying that.

2 Likes

I think she’s right. I feel like we may have gone over you needing to relax a time or two throughout this journal :rofl:

I find it harder outdoor for sure

2 Likes

Man I’m sorry to hear that …keep your head up bro …that storm will pass …and you’ve done all you can to protect them …
You’ve come so far this is just another little bump in the road …ypu are overly proactive like I am and most others …I’d be happy to have you as a plant owner …

I do understand all the shizzle going on is tough just roll off your back …

If I lived nearby I’d have been over there with some indica already to let you breathe a bit …

And ypu know the enormous amount of people on here want to see ypu finish and succeed …there’s almost nothing except like a tree like ypu described falling on them that this community can’t help you with …

You cant fight Mother Nature …and I’m calling it now something good will come out of this …

We are all here for you !!!

3 Likes

Me? Relax? Noooooo lol

2 Likes

I really needed to read that. Thanks a lot. They’ve been outside for a few hours and are seeming ok. You know the movie Big Daddy? Adam Sandler? The part where Steve Buscemi comes flying in the shopping cart and crashes and looks dumbfuddled. I feel like that lol

1 Like

Hahaha I know how you feel man …helpless like ypu can’t do anything and while Mother Nature is kicking your ass you can’t do anything except what ypu already are …

I cannot wait to see ypu harvest that plant …ALL OF THEM …
And I can’t spell the word ypu for shit
See!!

2 Likes

Well all of them won’t happen. More than likely, just the mature ones I have. I just got my cat out of the Poison Berry bag and she obliterated it. Destroyed. I’m chunking my other sprout. Half the stems on my short flowering girl have rot, and I’ve had to take an entire branch worth of buds from the other, just today, because of bugs. I’m not growing anything else until I have my indoor setup next year. It went from great just over a week ago, to real crappy real quick. We’re moving, I have nothing to setup for the remaining sprout at the new house, and I’m not doing this outside anymore.

3 Likes

Well concentrate on the mature ones then and scrap the others .
Hope you get it worked out

1 Like