First Timer - First indoor grow. Please join my journey

Yeah a lil perkier it seems.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Sorry im a lil late family deal yea?

Bahahaha

Hehehe. This is a first! Most misunderstand it completely the other way. As in 8 weeks to flower out completely or 8 weeks seed to harvest. Never thought about it ur way. N honestly? It makes alot more sense (even if its all a gamble, AUTOs right? Lol)

This is awesome. Congratulations! Worth the effort already right?

These im kinda lost on. Most plants are HARD to train and honestly break more then bend in my grows by week 3 of flower. I dont like topping autos, but lst is always an option IMO. And by week 3 of flower, most of ur training should be done.

Mine too! Lol 3 years in and she still does. But if i go a week without messing with them she’s fussy as all outdoors. She knows that stash is:

A. Keeping me here and anyway from other women (or the possibility of them).
B. More for HER then it is me lmao.

Also like HellBoy said. Im BOT the authority on autos. Best disclaimer i got is ive only harvested 3 tops. And usually 1-1.5 oz harvests so definitely not breaking records. Will try again one day

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the detailed reply and the laugh I got from the stash comment :smile:

I’m thinking that will do a bit of defoliation and LST on them now before it gets too hard to bend. Right now seems pretty easy to do. Lots of bud sites that could benefit for sure.

Will keep y’all posted!

1 Like

Anytime man. Anytime. Thanks for the couple laughs u gave back. I was chuckling the whole time i typed.

Im happy u felt the jokiness and didnt go left field on me lol. Happy growing and feel free to drop tagbombs whenever. Im probably already on watch but always helps

4 Likes

Heck no man! You cracked me up!
I appreciate you and sure will!

2 Likes

@PiratedSoldier @PurpNGold74 @Hellraiser @latewood @Mr_Wormwood @UGrowGIRL

Good morning y’all,

So I went ahead and started LST on the ladies late last night. This is what they looked like, notice right side is where I bent apicola the other branches I pulled to the left side.

This is what they look like this morning (less than 6 hours since LST):

Off to work, have a fantastic day y’all.
Happy growing :grinning:

6 Likes

Oh and I did some defoliation too.

4 Likes

@Hellraiser @PurpNGold74 @latewood

For whatever it’s worth, after further research I have found that the more light your Auto’s get the better. I even found a seed bank that said that some people do 24 hour cycle but did mention that 18/6 OR 20/4 was better because it gave the plant rest time. It mentioned that a 12/12 cycle works too but that your yield would be smaller. They love as much light as the photo plants it’s just that they don’t use it to start flowering.

Grow on!

5 Likes

I would agree with that, there are beneficial processes that happen during the dark cycle so best to let them rest some every day.

7 Likes

That is exactly right. Most ex[eroenced growers have found 18/6-20/4 their favorite photo period for Auto.s

Even with autuo’s the roots do better during the dark period.

2 Likes

Deleted

@Hellraiser @UGrowGIRL @PiratedSoldier @grizZz @Caligurl @latewood @PurpNGold74

Hi everyone here is my latest update:

Started Tribus today 1 ml/gal, plus Calmag and a bit(1/4tsp/gal) of Bloom fertilizer (Robert’s nutes)
They are on day 20th of flower and I have just introduced UVA the last 2 days and I believe it is already making a difference in trichome development.

See my ladies below:

top view

If you see something of concern please let me know. Looks like the bit of LST I have done is paying off but next time I will certainly start training them much sooner.

Many thanks to Hellraiser for suggesting I do something with my fans…I had them hanging with bungee cords, now they have ratchet ropes, My plants are sitting on Pot elevators also.

Blessings to y’all and happy growing!!

4 Likes

Forgot this @Hellraiser

I left the clip attachment on the fans because it allowed me to rotate fan head 380 degrees and up/down. Bought these little fans at walmart and they work really well.

4 Likes

Looking good man!

2 Likes

Hello ladies and gentlemen! First time grow here and I need some insight. First off what does everyone think of the health of this plant? I know the average fingers is 9 some of these have 11 also from the pictures is there anyway before pre flower to identify sex? Thanks!
Uploading: D5C5FAD9-D633-4348-846A-4805D1FE10AA.jpeg…

Uploading: E1B1E065-8E26-4E59-822B-59832F6A8256.jpeg…
Uploading: 288CCA0B-0A13-4A37-9894-545567AFCDAF.jpeg…
Processing: FEF79121-7C4A-49BF-B874-31879247DE03.jpeg…

Hi @G1291 , welcome!

Waiting on your photos to upload…can’t see them yet.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

@G1291

Plant looks good to me, doesn’t look too dark green nor too light either (nitrogen deficiency). But I am a newbie :slight_smile:

@Caligurl @latewood @Hellraiser @PurpNGold74 @UGrowGIRL @Mr_Wormwood @PiratedSoldier

These peeps have been outstanding maybe they can chime.

As far as the sex I couldn’t tell from the pics…couldn’t see a female calyx with 2 pistils on it, but didn’t see boy features either. How long has it been in veg?

2 Likes

This is what the female preflower looks like.

6 Likes