First time indoor grower need help

Mh in veg and hps for flower

She is probably growing roots,but yes your OK with the mh for now

Hey you guys are all funny! I was in myself from 78-85 and then reserve time after that. No wonder we’re all here, lol

1 Like

Ok thanks alot I know the bulb I got has 90 percent blue spectrum. I am new so this is right correct?

Blue spectrum for veg and red for flower :+1:

@xxpain4uxx the MH light is the blue spectrum light for veg and the HPS is the red spectrum you’ll need for flower. The cfl’s your using if using for seedling should be a 2700k (that k stands for Kelvin scale) The 5700k is more for blooming. Be patient she is recovering from the trauma from the rough start. @Countryboyjvd1971 is right to you might want to raise your light a little more maybe 6" and see if she shoots up a little.:cactus:

Pretty close I was in from 85 and ets at the end of 89. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool cool you have me by a few years then all good
:grin:

1 Like

Thanks for your service brotha, what branch if you don’t mind me asking? My family is all military lol 4 generations

USMC Semper Fi what is your family branch my friend?

1 Like

Army 89 to 92
Yeah my father brother and sister all served as well
We always teased mom and told her it’s because she ran the house like a drill sergeant lmfao​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:

2 Likes

Me too Army 3rd ID. Rock of the Marine

3 Likes

Army here too 100 Abn and 3rd ID Marne. I was 101 78-82 and 82-85 in 3rd ID.

Rock on brother @tee3737

I did some guard and reserve time too. @Countryboyjvd1971 spent a few summers up in Watertown.

My dad and wife’s dad were both Marines.

3 Likes

You must of just left when I got there what town were you station in.

Wuerzburg. On top of the hill, Leighton Barracks; HQ. I was out to all the towns though, at one time or another. I left early 85. I got an early out and went into the NG. Germany was beautiful. I loved Bavaria.

Where were you?

1 Like

We were close I was in Schweinfurt . Went to a Motley Crew concert in Wuerzburg.

Yeah I’m not sure of the spelling, but sure. I was up there a couple of times. Nice town. I liked that area a lot. It was just up the A3 a short ways.

We also used to go up to Frankfurt and visit a buddy of mine that was stationed there. We used to go down by the main train station and check it out. There was very little you couldn’t find there. We didn’t partake though due to the rules and frequent testing (probably a good thing, at that point) but those days are long over.

Sure miss the beer . Yeah I hated the wiz quiz one of the main reasons I got out. We use to go to Munich a lot we would stagger between the Haufbrau House and the Lowenbrau House one would open at 6:00am and close at 6:00 pm the other opened at 6:00pm and closed at 6:00 am .

1 Like

@tee3737 I always seemed to be in the field somewhere during Oktoberfest. Graf or Hoenfels was my home away from home. I think that was intentional.

The beer was unbelievable. We have a pretty good store in town here locally that stocks a few good German beers but the exports don’t do them justice.

2 Likes

I hated Hoenfels we always got stuck there rate around Thanksgiving cold as &%$*(&&^%. My favorite beer was Maisel Kystal.

1 Like