First time indoor auto grow and other DIY stuff

I chopped the tall one. It was foxtailing and I didn’t feel it was worth losing quality bud to some unknown seed I started outside and has the wrong soil etc etc.

Day 11
Looking alright still trying to dial in my rh. Having the scrubber off at night should help. Gonna grab another clip fan to keep the humidity from going straight out.
Turned up to about 60% intensity prolly push it another 10 and see how they do. Gonna see if the runt pulls thru for now. :v:t3:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m thinking I may have had too much happy frog at the top of the NLrunt soil mix, hoping she pushes thru.

This was the bud we grew on a wim tossing a seed in a pot. It is actually really good. Honestly we didn’t know what we were doing but growing outdoors is way easier imo

3 Likes

I don’t see any reason they won’t grow out of it. Looks like you got a good start. I’ve been having problems ad of late getting seeds to pop.

1 Like

Day 14

4 Likes

3 Likes

Little Nicky the Northern light runt is hanging in there :joy: **

1 Like

@Covertgrower
Hey bud what is the program that you monitor your tent with? I saw it in Merlins Grow Log.
:v:t3:

2 Likes

I use a SensorPush sensor. $50 on amazon. Works with Bluetooth from any phone, you can purchase the gateway to check when away from home, but not mandatory to make it work.
SensorPush Wireless Thermometer/Hygrometer for iPhone/Android - Humidity & Temperature Smart Sensor with Alerts. Developed and Supported in The USA

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AEQ9X9I/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_lBR2Fb0VVQMGB

4 Likes

Thanks gonna take a look

Day 17
Added soil and sprinkled a lil bat guano around like very little bit but they are all looking pretty good. The runt is on its 4th node gonna top day 19. Word around town is between day 15-21 is best to top between 4th and 5th node.

2 Likes

The girls are growing quick now.

2 Likes

How do you get them to stretch?
@merlin44
@Covertgrower

Thanks

Raise your lights that will cause them to stretch.

They are raised. I think maybe turn my lights up. They are at 60%

If you’re trying to get them to stretch you’ll need to dim them, not increase intensity.

1 Like

Ok will adjust accordingly thx :v:t3: