First time indoor auto grow and other DIY stuff

Day 20

The girls are looking pretty good. Topped 2 and tied em. Topped 1 and left to grow. Other 3 are a lil behind so for now just gonna let them grow.

4 Likes

This also happened yesterday.
Not bad for $13bucks

This was one I topped yesterday. Already seeing new growth:)

2 Likes

First top job. Day 21

2 Likes

Day 23 the girls growing up fast.

2 Likes

Christmas-gif-3

Merry Christmas :santa: :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to you as well, have a safe and happy!

1 Like

97596cf6a5034b385a65d101e7fd08153339c3c8_00

1 Like

2 LST and topped. 1 topped and a family pic
Day 26

4 Likes

I had to rethink my heat plan. The weather has too large of fluctuations for my current set up.

Going to give this one a try. Its close to impossible to manage the heat when it goes from 50 to 15 degrees in 12 hours. :laughing:

3 Likes

Day 29 the girls are beefing up. Sprayed them down with lost coast plant therapy. The lower leaves had a few white spots. My humidity level doesn’t get above 50% and the temperature stays between 60f and 70f degrees so I don’t really know why I have powdery mildew. But the girls seemed to like the spray down. Defoliated a few of the lowers that were touching dirt with spots. Turned the lights down to 50% and fans at full on to dry the leaves after spraying so I don’t burn the leaves. Will turn them back up to 75% later after another wellness check.

2 Likes

The girls liked the spray down. The stems are getting thick so pretty easy to shake dry and had fans on blast. Left the lights at 25% (50 seemed too high) for 5 hours after their bath. :v:t3:

3 Likes

This is my grow
@MoBilly

1 Like

Thanks @Suckerpunch. Looking forward to watching. I’ve been learning so much since joining this forum.

1 Like

My first grow was autos. It was three Northern Lights x Mazar. This time photoperiod all the way. I have 4 Gelato, 1 Cherry Pie, 1 LA Confidential and 1 CBD Ratio.
Is that the first Gelato you’ve grown? If not, what is the high like on it them?

1 Like

I really enjoy Gelato. Its about as good a hybrid you can get. This is my first indoor grow. So I’m just learning. Very interested in soil dressings and amendments. Grabbed a 12lb bag of build a soil craft blend. If I picked up all the shit in this pack I’d have to drop a grip.

I dislike adding nutrients. It’s just something I’d rather not have to do.
Will probably do a round of Jacks after the next one. :joy:
@MoBilly

1 Like

Guess I think I would have done better with 2 strains. 3 of each. But 3 different strains first time is a little stressful.

This is the same plant for comparison from 5 days ago.

1 Like