First time- In the Sun

Howdy Derwyn
She looks great
How much longer to finish flowering,4-5 weeks? :thinking:

1 Like

She only getting around 6 hours of sun each day so she will probably take a bit longer she was getting heaps of sun when I started her off but had to move her cause she was in the middle of my back yard kids couldn’t have there friends over with a 5ft mully in the back yard so moved them. I was doing some research on mango strains the kush strain is about 8/10 weeks and other ones were 10/12 weeks but said can take longer it also said they can be harvested at end of march through to may I’m hoping the end of April but it will be like my last one some gonna be ready before the rest.

3 Likes

Who doesn’t love Bob The Builder? :laughing:

4 Likes

Hey @Hashtonbutcher how are you going today. That’s cool love Bob the builder cool little set up put wheels on it and you got a mobile mull crop don’t have to find a spot where sun is all day just wheel it where the sun is. So I done me first dose of the banana peel mixture last night she’s looking a lot better might do another dose tomorrow night and hopefully all good.

2 Likes

Howdy Derwyn
Doing OK.
Yes, mobile mull crop would be good, the things you could do if it was legal :weary:
That is great ,your girl is looking better with the banana peel. :+1:

2 Likes

The thing’s I would do if it was legal :thinking:. Howz your little master kush baby’s going.

2 Likes

@Hashtonbutcher. Lookin good fellas.:v:

3 Likes

Yes the things you could do… :thinking:
One , I had to terminate because its root was growing up out of the rock wool so I germinated another seed and it has overtaken the first one.
Have to wash out my hydro tub and get it ready for seedlings.

1 Like

How you going today @Hashtonbutcher so it’s been nice and hot last few days get up this morning over cast and surpose to rain again for a couple of days autumn definitely here.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Howdy Derwyn
Doing OK
Bugger about the weather,sunny here.
Buffy is looking swell. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah weather a bummer but gotta look at the bright side of things won’t be long and on to better things. I had a stash of seeds I found from like 20 years ago I’ve been germanating them to see what good but none pop out yet.

1 Like

How are you germinating?
I put in small shot glass in dark on heat mat.
Put them in distilled water @20-25 degrees I use heat mat to keep temp constant.
I put about a quarter hydrogen peroxide and the rest distilled water.
Keep them at that temp and they should pop if they are viable.

1 Like

Is that in the Humbolt county area mate ?
Watched so many clips on guerilla grows there for years would have been a crazy and exciting time for all real pioneers of the weed movement.
But yes for me helicopters make me paranoid :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Car doors make me paranoid. :flushed: :eyes:

1 Like

I think they got a bit hot over the years cause some just crumble in hands. Yeah in water in a dark place and leave for 3 days.

1 Like

Havent been on much great growing mate going thru a very toxic bust up at the mo.
Pulled 3 so far had first go last night, no complaints just a beautiful smoke, lavender, aniseed, just sweet as, an awesome looking bud. Should get over 2 elbows all in 33 litre pots, topped once and lotsa Lst.

Pulling the Incredible Bulk today will post pics stinky beast it is :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Toxic ,not good SA.
2 elbows? WOW,that is great, looks great.
I remember when I was busted for two plants ,I got a few elbows from the constabulary. :laughing:

3 Likes

Haha yeh not me just a great growing mate, sad to see it unfold but thats life.
Thankfully my exposure to elbows are limited :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeh done short time once years ago seen a girl gettin hurt by a wannabe tough guy in a pub all on Camera, been there done that but no bust ever with Hooch seeds, growing. What you see is in the backyard no scrub pics :slight_smile:
I would love to grow indoors but i dunno i am a bit in between an would need some help.

2 Likes