First time- In the Sun

Howdy Derwyn
She is looking OK,have you fed her banana peel ? :thinking:

2 Likes

I water her last night doing peels today to soak over night and give her a dose in the morning. How buffy doing colas must be getting nice and sticky how the weather is going to be a hot one here 35 with 45 humidity wind gusts 20ks.

2 Likes

Yes,I think yours looks great,Buffy is going well ,no more PK for her .
She has had enough,Boost only this week then water only.
Really sticky “n” stinky :mask:

3 Likes

Looking very nice she filling out awesome how round do you reckon they are at least 15 to 20cm round.

1 Like

Over 20cm, I will have to measure.
The main cola is over 40cm wide, I reckon 50.

1 Like

I don’t reckon photos don’t give a good comparison unless you’re actually looking at it they always look better with the naked eye. :eyes::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Cut a bit of string and use that to measure

2 Likes

Next time I take picture ,will use tape measure so you can see how wide they are. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Yeah cool man hope you have a good day and catch up later. :v:

2 Likes

@Derwyn86
Here are pictures with tape measure… :flushed:

3 Likes

They’ll be huge by the time they finished.

3 Likes

Yes ,I should get some nice fat buds Derwyn.
Was sitting outside with Buffy at sunset and mouse was sniffing around.
Damn critters, put mouse traps under neath Buffy, baited with peanut butter,they love peanut butter.

2 Likes

G’day @Hashtonbutcher yes mice love peanut butter and rats love bacon grin. So I’ve been doing some reading on manifolding and topping of plants I reckon this would help us out with our girls next year to stop them from getting to big and we will get a better grow what’s your thoughts.

2 Likes

I agree 100%
Thinking of putting two in ground and one in pot.
Like them in the ground gives me more height, if that makes sense.
Then I am going to have flat trellis and just keep bending them under trellis so there is multiple colas at roughly same height. About a meter high.
Starting to dig holes and prepare ground now,just been clearing area .
All my vegetable and fruit scraps going in holes ,so it will compost down and be ready,adding bio-char and all the good stuff.

2 Likes

I’ve been looking at this.

1 Like

Yes ,I have been following Nebula Haze for years,incredibly knowledgeable.
Learned most of what I know from her. :nerd_face:

1 Like

My big girl pretty much got a top canopy of about 10 good colas then the 6 very bottom branches are like flat and spread out like xmas tree branches then a few skinny looking one which will probably be one bud branches there the sorter in the middle.

1 Like

Whats the name of that creature?..

2 Likes

Howdy AL
It is a possum,noisy critters

2 Likes

Over 38 branches that come off main trunk.

3 Likes